question about application

Watch
Mujtba
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
when can apply for the scottish highers. can i study here with you. is it starting in january or August? and how much will be fees for each higher?
Advertisement
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mujtba)
when can apply for the scottish highers. can i study here with you. is it starting in january or August? and how much will be fees for each higher?
Hey mujtba!

You don’t pay or apply to study highers, they are part of your high school qualifications.

You do your higher when you begin S5 (5th year) in high school and your annual exam is around May/June time.

Hope this helps!
Mujtba
Rep:
No i came from pakistan. And i did standard grade in pakistan. I want to go to university. I am looking for best route ahead. Someone told me that you do online highers and then you apply for the university. Is this the best route ? If not please let me know if you have any idea about that. Thanks.
Advertisement
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mujtba)
No i came from pakistan. And i did standard grade in pakistan. I want to go to university. I am looking for best route ahead. Someone told me that you do online highers and then you apply for the university. Is this the best route ? If not please let me know if you have any idea about that. Thanks.
Hey!

Ummm, well standard grades are now called “National 5”

So you’ve basically done your 4th year exams already!

Yes, if you are wanting to apply to university you will have to do your highers first, are you doing them online, or will you attend a school?

If online, then I am unsure on how that would work, sorry 😅
Mujtba
Rep:
Ok. I missed the this August admissions, and now i am doing one higher on my own and next year in may i will sit in exam for this and at that time i would have applied for rest of the highers online. After doing one exam i will start studying rest of the highers. Does that make sense?
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (35)
22.44%
Note taking apps (5)
3.21%
Flashcards (29)
18.59%
Revision guides (5)
3.21%
Past papers (76)
48.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise