Coolkid13
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I received an offer from University BBB provided I get B in EPQ. But I don’t have B in EPQ it’s a D. Will I be able to accept the offer? Or this conditional offer is invalid in this case? Do I need to inform the University?
drea_vh
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coolkid13)
I received an offer from University BBB provided I get B in EPQ. But I don’t have B in EPQ it’s a D. Will I be able to accept the offer? Or this conditional offer is invalid in this case? Do I need to inform the University?
Have u already submitted your whole EPQ?
Coolkid13
Rep:
(Original post by drea_vh)
Have u already submitted your whole EPQ?
Yes. Our EpQ co ordinates told me it’s a C/D why do you ask?
drea_vh
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Our EpQ co ordinates told me it’s a C/D why do you ask?
I would get in touch with the admissions team at the uni as they are usually on your side and can explain stuff for that specific uni.
Coolkid13
Rep:
(Original post by drea_vh)
I would get in touch with the admissions team at the uni as they are usually on your side and can explain stuff for that specific uni.
Ok will do that
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As above, you need to speak to the uni in question and confirm that the EPQ grade is already finalised.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (63)
22.42%
Note taking apps (6)
2.14%
Flashcards (53)
18.86%
Revision guides (16)
5.69%
Past papers (132)
46.98%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (11)
3.91%

Watched Threads