Help please, send bad email to recruitment

Watch
mahmzo
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I sent the following email and was in a rush, it was only until after I sent it re-read and realised it might sound rude. Do you think they will notice this?

When I say "I applied over a month ago" I meant to say it in a way like it's been a while, not in a rude tone. Do you think I am overthinking this?

"
Hi team,

I was wondering if you are able to provide an update on my application for the 2022 XXX Position.

I applied over a month ago, I was just curious if I am still being considered or not.

Thank you so much!

Kind Regards,

X

"
Last edited by mahmzo; 1 month ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mahmzo)
So I sent the following email and was in a rush, it was only until after I sent it re-read and realised it might sound rude. Do you think they will notice this?

When I say "I applied over a month ago" I meant to say it in a way like it's been a while, not in a rude tone. Do you think I am overthinking this?

"
Hi team,

I was wondering if you are able to provide an update on my application for the 2022 XXX Position.

I applied over a month ago, I was just curious if I am still being considered or not.

Thank you so much!

Kind Regards,

X

"
It's little 'to the point', but certainly not rude enough to affect the outcome of your application. Given that it's been a month, I don't think they can grumble.
mahmzo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
It's little 'to the point', but certainly not rude enough to affect the outcome of your application. Given that it's been a month, I don't think they can grumble.
Thanks for this reassurance. Was starting to panic a bit. Hopefully all goes well haha
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
(Original post by mahmzo)
Thanks for this reassurance. Was starting to panic a bit. Hopefully all goes well haha
I agree it's a bit to the point but doesn't seem rude :nah:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads