Nursing & Midwifery Drop-in Session

Watch this thread
ENUOfficial
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Our Nursing and Midwifery Team will be hosting a Drop-in Session on Wednesday 19 January 2022. There will be two sessions guests can attend: 5pm and 6.30pm GMT. The sessions will cover course information, UCAS and the selection process.

You can register for them here - Nursing and Midwifery online drop in sessions 19 January 2022 (napier.ac.uk)
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I would highly recommend any potential 2022 midwife students who'll be attending Napier to attend this if possible as it will be very useful to all students midwife starting in 2022.
You'll be able to ask the team anything you are not sure on and get things sorted out with them like the interview process, filling out your application and personal statement to SAAS funding for the bursary and any refunds on travelling costs & possible placement accommodation costs.

Good luck to all students midwifes who'll be applying for 2022 course.

A former Napier student midwife of few ago.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads