Girls

Watch
hammersj
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Why do girls always point to the guy who is being the kindest person and is helping them the most than spreads rumors and has gotten him beat up but still wants to be friends then weeks later wants to date?
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hammersj)
Why do girls always point to the guy who is being the kindest person and is helping them the most than spreads rumors and has gotten him beat up but still wants to be friends then weeks later wants to date?
Yeah we girls always do that.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Obviously, you’re not a genuine girl if you haven’t done this before, duh.
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
Name:  2587C184-457E-4491-BCBD-873CBDC2FD4D.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  18.5 KB
hammersj
Rep:
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I

(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
I don't want to be like every girl does this but those are the ones I know, so please dont come at me hating, I know guys do things to upset girls or guys, we aren't the smartest either
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I

I don't want to be like every girl does this but those are the ones I know, so please dont come at me hating, I know guys do things to upset girls or guys, we aren't the smartest either
Only fake girls avoid it.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Why not?
Last edited by HotIronOnEar; 1 month ago
hammersj
Rep:
What do you mean by genuine? The girls I know are ok till they get what they want which is usually money, Im not saying all girls is like this but where are the good ones who dont cheat
Bronfenbrennerzy
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Suddenly, I feel like a boy.
hammersj
Rep:
(Original post by Bronfenbrennerzy)
Suddenly, I feel like a boy.
Im sorry that wasn't my attention, I just dont know what to do
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Im sorry that wasn't my attention, I just dont know what to do
no worries, attention is easily mislaid! what were your intentions though :holmes:
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You have definitely left out important info which would make you look bad. Define "kindest person" and if you're only kind to her or you're generally kind
hammersj
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
You have definitely left out important info which would make you look bad. Define "kindest person" and if you're only kind to her or you're generally kind
I have driven her everywhere, if she ever needs me I'm there, and I have given her money when she needs it, and I have gotten her family food and even let her and her family live with me. But her friends think Im trying to deceive her, I just want to know I am doing something wrong
hammersj
Rep:
(Original post by ForestShadow)
no worries, attention is easily mislaid! what were your intentions though :holmes:
I just want to know what more I could do to ease her friends, and If I am doing anything wrong
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have driven her everywhere, if she ever needs me I'm there, and I have given her money when she needs it, and I have gotten her family food and even let her and her family live with me. But her friends think Im trying to deceive her, I just want to know I am doing something wrong
simping
hammersj
Rep:
simping
Look if it wasnt for me she'd be homeless, so stop judging me
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Look if it wasnt for me she'd be homeless, so stop judging me
She doesn't owe you anything just because you helped her
Dentaldreams
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Girls? has it happened to you before?
Looks like she got what she needed, pushed you aside and then wanted you back when she was bored. Just a guess..
hammersj
Rep:
It seems like every relationship I get in ends like this
hammersj
Rep:
She doesn't owe you anything just because you helped her
I know she doesn't owe me anything but she keeps playing like I am a monster when all I did was help her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.81%
Note taking apps (6)
2.47%
Flashcards (46)
18.93%
Revision guides (15)
6.17%
Past papers (115)
47.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.29%

Watched Threads