Hey there

Watch
ababooncc
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I'm a chinese girl and I'll have 2022 MSc in the uk.
I'm here to meet new friends also found some informations like local life and accommodation. If you have interests about me or my place, maybe we can have a pleasure chat.
As you can see, my english is poor, so I'm willing to communicate with you which may help me improve my english.
Skai_9q
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ababooncc)
I'm here to meet new friends also found some informations like local life and accommodation. If you have interests about me or my place, maybe we can have a pleasure chat.
As you can see, my english is poor, so I'm willing to communicate with you which may help me improve my english.
Hi, which uni are you going to?
ababooncc
Rep:
(Original post by Skai_9q)
Hi, which uni are you going to?
I've already got offers from Warwick and King's, still waiting for UCL and Edinburgh. And you?
Skai_9q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've already got offers from Warwick and King's, still waiting for UCL and Edinburgh. And you?
If you di get offer from all of em(and I hope you do), which one would be your first choice? Also which course?
cablecringe
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Madagascar - HEY THERE!!!!!!!
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just a reminder that sharing offsite social media, even in pm's is against TSR rules
cablecringe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Just a reminder that sharing offsite social media, even in pm's is against TSR rules
what's pms?
Skai_9q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cablecringe)
what's pms?
Private messages, I think. It's like dm on insta.
cablecringe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ohh nice
Skai_9q
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ohh nice
Are an international applicant as well? If so what course did you apply and where?
cablecringe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what?
ababooncc
Rep:
(Original post by Skai_9q)
If you di get offer from all of em(and I hope you do), which one would be your first choice? Also which course?

I am strongly interested in medical biotechnology and business management at Warwick, since I took business courses as optional module when I was a freshman.
On the other hand, I'd like to study in London and considering my future career, UCL students are more popular among companies in my country.
ababooncc
Rep:
Madagascar - HEY THERE!!!!!!!
hi😄 can this emoji show?
cablecringe
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes
ababooncc
Rep:
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
thx, we will be careful with that
ababooncc
Rep:
Post my cat here, hope you guys like it😉
Last edited by ababooncc; 1 month ago
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
any chance you also speak the rare language of Cantonese like me? :lol:
ababooncc
Rep:
(Original post by ForestShadow)
I can say a little bit coz I grew up in Guangdong province.🤓
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I can say a little bit coz I grew up in Guangdong province.🤓
do you know this legendary phrase

Name:  yd1sn7igk1p51.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  15.4 KB
ababooncc
Rep:
(Original post by ForestShadow)
Wow, your profile is Jackson!~
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (12)
6.03%
October 2021 (97)
48.74%
November 2021 (20)
10.05%
December 2021 (29)
14.57%
January 2021 (16)
8.04%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (20)
10.05%