Why isn't she blocking me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was physically attracted to a girl. She's my type and I was enchanted by her beauty but actually had no real interest in her. So never made a move. I ve seeing and talking to other girls too. However, because she's so pretty, I couldn't help staring.
Anyway, she came to me, started a chat and we exchanged numbers . She aas quick to message me, providing her number but I never did. I looked all of her social media though.

She asked to meet and we set up a date. Turns out we have a lot in common and get along quite well. But I wasnt really into her. I wanted physical which due didn't do on the first date , like kissing etc. Though she messaged me saying she loved the date.
I didn't like it and decided to give her another chance. On the 2nd time, again she didn't say anything nor flirt or kiss. We talked on regular issues but she seemed interested in getting to know me.

I got pissed and stopped replying to her texts and didn't meet her when she again asked to meet. Just simply greeting her when I see her.
She didn't text me again but didnt block me either. And still says hi and wished me happy birthday via text.

Why is she doing this?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was physically attracted to a girl. She's my type and I was enchanted by her beauty but actually had no real interest in her. So never made a move. I ve seeing and talking to other girls too. However, because she's so pretty, I couldn't help staring.
Anyway, she came to me, started a chat and we exchanged numbers . She aas quick to message me, providing her number but I never did. I looked all of her social media though.

She asked to meet and we set up a date. Turns out we have a lot in common and get along quite well. But I wasnt really into her. I wanted physical which due didn't do on the first date , like kissing etc. Though she messaged me saying she loved the date.
I didn't like it and decided to give her another chance. On the 2nd time, again she didn't say anything nor flirt or kiss. We talked on regular issues but she seemed interested in getting to know me.

I got pissed and stopped replying to her texts and didn't meet her when she again asked to meet. Just simply greeting her when I see her.
She didn't text me again but didnt block me either. And still says hi and wished me happy birthday via text.

Why is she doing this?
um because she's probably interested in you, and even though you are sure to mention how you "have a lot in common and get along quite well", you are not reciprocating the same energy back because I'm guessing you only want a sexual relationship with her and she wants something more.
Anonymous #1
um because she's probably interested in you, and even though you are sure to mention how you "have a lot in common and get along quite well", you are not reciprocating the same energy back because I'm guessing you only want a sexual relationship with her and she wants something more.
But why does she want more?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
But why does she want more?
as you urself have noticed, I gather that she wants more based on the fact that:
1) she was quick to message you and gave you her number without hesitiation
2) she even asked to meet
3) SHE LIKED THE DATE.
4) she's very interested in getting to know you.

You yourself have pointed these instances out im just a bit confused as to what ur so confused about tbh
Anonymous #1
as you urself have noticed, I gather that she wants more based on the fact that:
1) she was quick to message you and gave you her number without hesitiation
2) she even asked to meet
3) SHE LIKED THE DATE.
4) she's very interested in getting to know you.

You yourself have pointed these instances out im just a bit confused as to what ur so confused about tbh
But I don't talk to her anymore so why not block me? She's still keeping me
brokestudent3
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
it’s not like there’s any bad blood between you guys or anything that warrants her blocking you. why don’t you block her if it’s bothering you so much?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
yeah like op said, just block her if its bothering u so much, ur making an unneccesary deal outta this.
Anonymous #1
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (7)
5.74%
October 2021 (60)
49.18%
November 2021 (12)
9.84%
December 2021 (19)
15.57%
January 2021 (12)
9.84%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (9)
7.38%