Why would a beautiful girl have a fat boyfriend?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was watching a youtube channel where a former model transition into a software engineer and is working in IBM now.

She is really beautiful. and then in her videos she mentioned that she is cohabitating with another guy.

I googled that up and found out that guy is just a fat f***

Not even good looking.

Why ..? why why?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I was watching a youtube channel where a former model transition into a software engineer and is working in IBM now.

She is really beautiful. and then in her videos she mentioned that she is cohabitating with another guy.

Not even good looking.

Why ..? why why?
Because it's her choice?

Personality > appearance for some people, surprise surprise.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Maybe he's not the sort of guy who stalks folk online and body shames them
username5876231
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
google lookism
username4522078
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Because this is real life, the fat boy gets the girl, sorry.
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
His weight isn't a turn off for her. She may even specifically like bigger guys. Many girls like the "dad bod" look.

Remember that relationships that last are about your connection with a person; not how they look beside you.
Callicious
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Because this is real life, the fat boy gets the girl, sorry.
It's all about that thicc boi, not the twig boi. As the saying goes
Reality Check
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Not even good looking.

Why ..? why why?
Because she's not as shallow as you clearly are?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I benefit from this every. ****ing. time, la :lol:

He's probably got boss craic
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Because she wants to. :cool:
Different people have very different attraction dealbreakers, beauty standards and relationship preferences.
Justvisited
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Linky
JustSomeGuyYKnow
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
She is attracted to larger men, what is your question, exactly? why is anyone attracted to anything? I love red hair. Why? Idk and why does it even matter?
ReadingMum
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Not even good looking.

Why ..? why why?
Maybe he is nice, funny, intelligent, a pleasure to spend time with, kind, caring, supportive. Looks will fade but you can be a great person for life.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Justvisited)
Linky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHSs...nel=TiffInTech

not only he is fat, there is also a huge age difference, she is 27, he is 45 and he has never had a girlfriend before

:facepalm:

the girl sold herself short
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
6.87%
October 2021 (194)
45.97%
November 2021 (44)
10.43%
December 2021 (56)
13.27%
January 2021 (46)
10.9%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (39)
9.24%