The Student Room Group

work experience

As i wish to do law in university is it worth doing a work experience will the university care that iv done work experience or will it give me any upper hand. law
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Yh I’m looking for the same answer
Original post by hbjfhsdfj1
As i wish to do law in university is it worth doing a work experience will the university care that iv done work experience or will it give me any upper hand. law

Yes, even if it is not sector specific as it is hard to find legal work experience at that age, it is great to have some work experience with transferrable skills to work about. I do law right now and wrote about medical work experience in my PS but with the transferrable skills it taught me.
Reply 3
Original post by N1GHTSH4D3
Yes, even if it is not sector specific as it is hard to find legal work experience at that age, it is great to have some work experience with transferrable skills to work about. I do law right now and wrote about medical work experience in my PS but with the transferrable skills it taught me.

Thanks for your reply. i was wondering how are you finding law? is it your first year?
Thanks for your reply. i was wondering how are you finding law? is it your first year?

You are welcome! I am in my second year. I am enjoying law very much! Can't lie there is a lot of reading and content to get through but if you are passionate about it you will enjoy it :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by N1GHTSH4D3
You are welcome! I am in my second year. I am enjoying law very much! Can't lie there is a lot of reading and content to get through but if you are passionate about it you will enjoy it :smile:

yeah, im hoping to do it too, iv nearly finished my college and hopefully will get in and get good grades
yeah, im hoping to do it too, iv nearly finished my college and hopefully will get in and get good grades

Good luck with that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending