My application

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to know my application status
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Hello
Good afternoon
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
denied
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Your application for what?
Rep:
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
Your application for what?
Postgraduate in global health
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 6217)
Postgraduate in global health
You have already had a reply about this in your other thread. TSR isn't Coventry university so we can't assist.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I don't think there's any point in me moving this thread anywhere as nobody can answer the question, and you already have a thread of this nature in the Coventry University section.

You should contact the university directly if you want to know the status of your postgraduate application.

CheeseIsVeg maybe close the thread?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (82)
21.03%
Note taking apps (8)
2.05%
Flashcards (89)
22.82%
Revision guides (20)
5.13%
Past papers (176)
45.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.85%

Watched Threads