The Student Room Group

primary education interview

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rms2207
hi! i’ve applied to primary education with qts at manchester metropolitan, liverpool john moores, greenwich, st mary’s, and brighton. So far i have an interview (online) for brighton and st mary’s and i was wondering if anyone else has had one and how it went/what was the structure of the interview? thanks : )

HI @rms2207

Thank you for considering us! Good luck with all of your applications! :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by sonaferns
I have an interview on 17th Feb with st Mary and on the email it says that there will be a group activity with 3 other applicants. I just wanted to know what type of activity it is or what question will they ask so that I can be prepared.

i didn't have a group activity, but i imagine that it'll just be a group discussion on a statement that the interviewer will show you? That's what my group task was for another university, so it might not be the same.
I suggest that you try talk as much as u can (but not too much), and try to include everyone in the conversation!
Goodluck with your interview!!
Original post by csda
i didn't have a group activity, but i imagine that it'll just be a group discussion on a statement that the interviewer will show you? That's what my group task was for another university, so it might not be the same.
I suggest that you try talk as much as u can (but not too much), and try to include everyone in the conversation!
Goodluck with your interview!!

ok, Thank you
Me too! Do you know of any stranmillis group chats yet? :smile:
I have an interview on 17th Feb with st Mary and on the email it says that there will be a group activity with 3 other applicants. I just wanted to know what type of activity it is or what question will they ask so that I can be prepared.

Hey. Plz update after ur interview. God bless u. Best of luck
Thank you
Original post by mabd8686
Hey. Plz update after ur interview. God bless u. Best of luck

It was quite easy tbh. They just asked some general questions and scenario based questions.
(edited 2 years ago)
It was quite easy tbh. They just asked some general questions and scenario based questions.

Thx. And what is next ,?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending