jj15996
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any thoughts on this exam?

Felt easier than other mocks, but am suspicious I've missed something significant...
JdmAC
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yep it was okay! I had BPT yesterday so my revision on BST was fairly limited, but nothing seemed particularly difficult. I managed to get in one theory: Ohmae’s 5 C’s for the international expansion question. Aside from that I just applied common sense really. Time management was difficult as expected tho… not helped by the useless exam software.
jj15996
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay sounds about the same! tbh I didn't use the 5C's but think I got enough points anyway. Time management was a massive pain, but the mocks I was doing I couldn't even finish so happy about even being marginally in time!
JdmAC
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep the time pressure is just ridiculous: especially with having to do the calculations as well but I guess everyone is in the same boat. Hopefully it will be okay, there was no disasters at least so I’m reasonably happy haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (39)
22.81%
Note taking apps (5)
2.92%
Flashcards (31)
18.13%
Revision guides (5)
2.92%
Past papers (85)
49.71%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
3.51%

Watched Threads