Carm15796
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm doing an EPQ on forensic odontology, my title is 'How effective is Forensic Odontology in the identification of individuals?'
If anyone has any knowledge on this topic and would kindly help me out with some research, or anyone who has previously done an EPQ on a similar topic, I would greatly appreciate if you could message me back and perhaps we could get in touch to discuss it. Any dentistry students, is this included on your course as a subtopic?
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Carm15796)
Any dentistry students, is this included on your course as a subtopic?
No.
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
As above, not really a dental degree topic. It would be covered in a course on biological/physical/forensic anthropology or maybe archaeology - and even then it's pretty niche. The only uni offering (a) specific module(s) in that area I know of is UCL, and I think it's only at masters level...
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (28)
7.61%
October 2021 (165)
44.84%
November 2021 (39)
10.6%
December 2021 (47)
12.77%
January 2021 (41)
11.14%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (37)
10.05%