The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business A Level Nov 2021 Past Paper: Anyone got it?

Hey guys. So basically I have a SUPER STRICT sixth form. Last year (AS) they f*cked us with teacher assessed grades. Gave all students their exact December mock grades, which are the ones no one gave a damn about. They literally could've given us ANY grade of their choice, as grade inflation was crazy last year, sooo many students with A's, purely on the words of their teachers, because the Government didn't care enough to check the grades. And the Sixth Form is gonna f*ck us up again this year. Most likely that A-Levels will be cancelled and they'll again use the Dec Mocks (which are upcoming: 2 days) to give us a grade. So can I PLEASE request anyone who has an Edexcel teacher style login or a person/ "plug" for the latest Nov 2021 Edexcel A Level Business papers and mark scheme please. I cannot get f*cked over again because of the dumbass sixth form. Thanks again guys. You could literally save my life because of this I'm Asian :frown:
Original post by RickyTheDuck
Hey guys. So basically I have a SUPER STRICT sixth form. Last year (AS) they f*cked us with teacher assessed grades. Gave all students their exact December mock grades, which are the ones no one gave a damn about. They literally could've given us ANY grade of their choice, as grade inflation was crazy last year, sooo many students with A's, purely on the words of their teachers, because the Government didn't care enough to check the grades. And the Sixth Form is gonna f*ck us up again this year. Most likely that A-Levels will be cancelled and they'll again use the Dec Mocks (which are upcoming: 2 days) to give us a grade. So can I PLEASE request anyone who has an Edexcel teacher style login or a person/ "plug" for the latest Nov 2021 Edexcel A Level Business papers and mark scheme please. I cannot get f*cked over again because of the dumbass sixth form. Thanks again guys. You could literally save my life because of this I'm Asian :frown:

Lemme know if anyone did

Quick Reply

Latest