Aon Graduate Scheme 2022

Watch this thread
lila29
Badges: 6
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had applied for any Aon graduate schemes for September 2022 start and where everyone was at in the application process?
bahmad1994
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by liroba)
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had applied for any Aon graduate schemes for September 2022 start and where everyone was at in the application process?
Hi,

After job simulation, I am waiting to be shortlisted for AC. I applied for investment consulting stream.
mfmtat22
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I have applied for an actuarial programme and received an email that I passed the video interview. Currently waiting to be shortlisted for AC.
studyingallday
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Shortlisted for the AC, Consulting-London
RumbleSoul
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, How did you find the job simulation?What kind of stuff should I expect?
NKD
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by studyingallday)
Shortlisted for the AC, Consulting-London
Hi, how long did it take to hear that from Aon after doing the video interview?
studyingallday
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by NKD)
Hi, how long did it take to hear that from Aon after doing the video interview?
video interview given to me on the Nov-9 told I would be on the shortlist on the 23rd of Nov
TheMathsGrad
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anybody had a job offer? I had my assessment centre a few weeks back but still waiting to hear a verdict
kunkaka22
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, what was the email like? I got an email that they were impressed with the answers but could not guarantee AC. Did they specifically said that you have passed the VI stage? Just wanted to know if I’ve passed or was it a generated email.
lenbell13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by kunkaka22)
Hi, what was the email like? I got an email that they were impressed with the answers but could not guarantee AC. Did they specifically said that you have passed the VI stage? Just wanted to know if I’ve passed or was it a generated email.
I am in your exact shoes. I passed the VI but I'm being hold short of being shortlisted for AC. They did send out another email before christmas saying that my app is still under consideration. tbh doesn't sound that positive. It looks like I'm being waitlisted just in case anybody declines their offers. But staying positive!
studyingallday
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by lenbell13)
I am in your exact shoes. I passed the VI but I'm being hold short of being shortlisted for AC. They did send out another email before christmas saying that my app is still under consideration. tbh doesn't sound that positive. It looks like I'm being waitlisted just in case anybody declines their offers. But staying positive!
You should be fine AC run until feb/march
lenbell13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by studyingallday)
You should be fine AC run until feb/march
Did you do the AC yet?
CL1111
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, Has anyone heard more about doing an AC. Latest email I received was just before Christmas saying i'd passed the VI and my application was still being considered
NKD
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CL1111)
Hi, Has anyone heard more about doing an AC. Latest email I received was just before Christmas saying i'd passed the VI and my application was still being considered
no I haven't and I am in the same position.
CL1111
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by NKD)
no I haven't and I am in the same position.
Okay that’s reassuring. I also looked back to last years thread and there seemed to be a few delays with the investment consulting AC. Was starting to worry as the original email said ACs end of January and you’ll hear two weeks before.
waschy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I haven't heard back either
Inspire_1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I’ve applied for the actuarial scheme and only received an email on 23/12 saying my application was still under consideration. Haven’t heard back from them about an AC yet. A bit worried. Has anyone who applied for the actuarial role had an AC yet?
hevs2054
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same here for human capital consulting still nothing since the December update - although I got to this stage last year and never heard back from them. I had to withdraw my application from last year to reapply in September. We could be waiting a while…. However last year ACs were in March/April!
Inspire_1996
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hevs2054)
Same here for human capital consulting still nothing since the December update - although I got to this stage last year and never heard back from them. I had to withdraw my application from last year to reapply in September. We could be waiting a while…. However last year ACs were in March/April!
The same with me, I withdrew my application last year for investment consulting to reapply for this September
miznerdy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How long after getting the email about being shortlisted for the AC did it take people to receive an invite? I got an email saying I’m being shortlisted for the AC and should hear back soon with a confirmation, but I would be great to know how long it took others to hear back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (16)
23.19%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.14%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.8%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.49%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
23.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
23.19%

Watched Threads