any jewelry?
something personalised? liek a personalised necklace
sun set lamp? the one everyone has on tiktok
perfume?
bath bombs?
candles?

p.s if you search 'gifts' on buzzfeed they have some good ideas
Reply 2
Gucci silver heart necklace...about 160 ish I think...pricey..so only worth it if she likes that sort of thing. I would give a gift receipt with whatever you give her and tell her you won't be offended at all if she changes it.

Ask her for a list of ideas..types of things she would like then you can choose one.
I want a bf
Original post by Anonymous
Need help on what to get my girlfriend for her birthday please help I would rather buy a gift then just give her money please help any idea on what I can get her. My budget is £200. I have got a few other little stuff but not sure what to get as the main gift please help

Something sentimental to you both.
A personalised frame?
Something personalised.

PM and I can sort it out for you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Need help on what to get my girlfriend for her birthday please help I would rather buy a gift then just give her money please help any idea on what I can get her. My budget is £200. I have got a few other little stuff but not sure what to get as the main gift please help

With a budget of £200, you have some great options. Think about her interests and hobbies. Is she into fashion? Consider a stylish handbag or a designer scarf.

Latest

Trending

Trending