computer science degree

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
should I choose a computer science degree instead of business management? the thing is that I am stuck already done doing my business management foundation year and currently on a gap year. I was pretty lost back then, so I chose business but until now I discovered that I want to create my own apps and software projects. I am also quite introverted and I am struggling with boosting my confidence as businesses want a woman who’s “out of this world”. anyways I am regretting my decision.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 months ago
As long as youve read the content of the Compu science course and aware off it may involve some math too??

Yes, as you've said you have interest which is opposite to the experience that a business degree will give.

I am struggling with boosting my confidence as businesses want a woman who’s “out of this world - I've worked in a few companies and business don't want this unless your applying for management roles. Just be yourself introverted or extroverted you can still get a job in the corporate world. It's all about your skills and how you convey them on your application and at interview stage.

Are there no modules on the Business undergrad degree relevant to Computer Science or how about doing s combine degree like Business + something like IT or computer related that's if you can't get enrollment onto the Compu Science degree.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (57)
65.52%
No (23)
26.44%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
8.05%

Watched Threads