The Student Room Group

Keep having bad dreams about boyfriend

So, I keep having these frequent “nightmares” well to what seems like they are, that my boyfriend is not very nice. For example , in this nightmare , it was my bday and both my ex bestfriends were there at my house and my boyfriend and then after he left, my boyfriend again but it wasn’t him it was like it was his twin and he had a split personality, like in the nightmare he acted abusive , controlling etc like just not nice things happened. He’s never been like this irl so why am I dreaming about this? I overthink irl and i do stress etc and don’t think this helped me, as I woke up feeling anxious. I know this sounds stupid but I have a dream catcher in my room as I want to believe in those sort of things ,but it doesn’t seem to work 😐
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Miaj_27272
So, I keep having these frequent “nightmares” well to what seems like they are, that my boyfriend is not very nice. For example , in this nightmare , it was my bday and both my ex bestfriends were there at my house and my boyfriend and then after he left, my boyfriend again but it wasn’t him it was like it was his twin and he had a split personality, like in the nightmare he acted abusive , controlling etc like just not nice things happened. He’s never been like this irl so why am I dreaming about this? I overthink irl and i do stress etc and don’t think this helped me, as I woke up feeling anxious. I know this sounds stupid but I have a dream catcher in my room as I want to believe in those sort of things ,but it doesn’t seem to work 😐

Dream catchers are nothing but scams.. And because you overthink IRL it also appears in your dreams, as dreams are usually your subconscious thoughts. Just tell him and talk to him about it, that way your mind will be at peace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending