Watch
Poll: Are you pakistani?
Yes (39)
41.49%
No (55)
58.51%
0ptics
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by XxAlizaxX)
Um no not really as I don’t hv that much hatred for anyone…

I say this all the time that when i’m angry then i can become really nasty but I could NEVER kill another human, it’s just not my thang 😅
Fair enough. I don’t think many people, myself included, like to kill someone just because they’re a prick. That’s called stooping below their level. Though, if I am angry at someone, don’t expect my brain to act like it’s all rainbows and unicorns.
summerbirdreads
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
No, but if u did i’d b concerned…

I disagree wi u on this one x
Why though? knowing murderers is not really a big deal...
We can agree to disagree then.
You know Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were released with new identities... you could know them you know....it's not that surprising. Besides they're just examples, there are other killers and murderers (mostly minor) have been released with new identities
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Fair enough. I don’t think many people, myself included, like to kill someone just because they’re a prick. That’s called stooping below their level. Though, if I am angry at someone, don’t expect my brain to act like it’s all rainbows and unicorns.
When I'm angry at someone.. I swear the **** out of them inside my head but that's about it.
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
Why though? knowing murderers is not really a big deal...
We can agree to disagree then.
You know Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were released with new identities... you could know them you know....it's not that surprising. Besides they're just examples, there are other killers and murderers (mostly minor) have been released with new identities
Lmao babes im allowed to hv my own opinion 😅

I disagree wi u, iz all good x
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
When I'm angry at someone.. I swear the **** out of them inside my head but that's about it.
Nah i usually confront then shout and scream, den i calm down n realise some things i said werent right, so i go n apologise for those things 😅

But most times the person deserves evryfn i said…
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
Pretty much what I do. It’s relaxing to internally let the anger out, especially on asian parents *sigh*. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve stayed silent to their arguments and nodded my head to agree but actually disagree and curse them out in my head.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Nah i usually confront then shout and scream, den i calm down n realise some things i said werent right, so i go n apologise for those things 😅

I don't say anything because I'm a very short tempered *****y person.. I know if I said something I'd be breaking that relationship, so it's better for me to go to the bathroom and say everything I want to say to them in my head
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, mostly, they deserve way more. But I’m not the one to initiate or make that happen.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Pretty much what I do. It’s relaxing to internally let the anger out, especially on asian parents *sigh*. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve stayed silent to their arguments and nodded my head to agree but actually disagree and curse them out in my head.
Same! arguing with them leads to nowhere and they'll start guilt tripping.. but letting out anger in my head is like release even though not as good as saying it to them
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, mostly, they deserve way more. But I’m not the one to initiate or make that happen.
Haha exactly.. like the stuff my mum says is so ****ed up and nowhere near as bad as the stuff I think about
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Asian parents prepare us for the unthinkable 😅

Us south asian kids knw how to sit silent through a storm (metaphorically), we knw how to dodge the most peculiar objects 😭 and we knw how b disappointments 🙃
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
100% 😅
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
I don't say anything because I'm a very short tempered *****y person.. I know if I said something I'd be breaking that relationship, so it's better for me to go to the bathroom and say everything I want to say to them in my head
Igy, only in some situations i bite my tongue…

But normally i just explode, especially if ur in my face shouting, then i freak
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Us south asian kids knw how to sit silent through a storm (metaphorically), we knw how to dodge the most peculiar objects 😭 and we knw how b disappointments 🙃
And to listen through one ear and let that go through the other.. my poor parents talking for 2 hours just for my head to be in my own world.
0ptics
Report 1 month ago
They don’t. They really don’t.
Well, most of the time, I slip up and comment on a logical fallacy that she made, just because it’s so tempting. Being silent is really hard because they say some messed up stuff and then get other family members to blindly agree with said logical fallacy and guilt trip you, making you contemplate as to why you’re there to begin with.

I really needed to let that mouthful out lol. Oh well, I’ll unwind somehow. I gotta go to college now and do physics (yay); hope that makes things better.
@summerbirdreads, I’ll look at that PM reply later.
summerbirdreads
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Igy, only in some situations i bite my tongue…

But normally i just explode, especially if ur in my face shouting, then i freak
I used to do that but I've learned to control it.. talking back in my house has some serious painful consequences.. so I'd rather not talk back because it's a dictatorship not a democracy in my house.. so no free speech allowed
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
I used to do that but I've learned to control it.. talking back in my house has some serious painful consequences.. so I'd rather not talk back because it's a dictatorship not a democracy in my house.. so no free speech allowed
😬😬😬

Umm, I hope things get better xx
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
They don’t. They really don’t.

Well, most of the time, I slip up and comment on a logical fallacy that she made, just because it’s so tempting. Being silent is really hard because they say some messed up stuff and then get other family members to blindly agree with said logical fallacy and guilt trip you, making you contemplate as to why you’re there to begin with.

I really needed to let that mouthful out lol. Oh well, I’ll unwind somehow. I gotta go to college now and do physics (yay); hope that makes things better.
@summerbirdreads, I’ll look at that PM reply later.
Yah i agree its so damn difficult to stay silent through a constant shouting of insults in ur face..
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
And to listen through one ear and let that go through the other.. my poor parents talking for 2 hours just for my head to be in my own world.
Omgahhh sameeee 😭😭😭

I genuinely dont listen…

Smtimes they will even ask questions and i wont answer cz im away thinkin bout wht im gonna eat after the 2 hr lecture 😭😭😭
ToGodly
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ooh dats a good question and a hard one 😭

I loveeee all our food, but if ask my fav den prolly “pulao”, its basically rice cooked wi chicken or meat…

So good 🤤😋

Biryani > pulao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (73)
13.18%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.63%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.94%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (268)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.25%

Watched Threads