Poll: Are you pakistani?
Yes (39)
41.49%
No (55)
58.51%
fifi7
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by XxAlizaxX)
Ask me anythingggg 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💜🇵🇰
Are ur parents strict? I’m Pakistani living in the uk and mine are super strict
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by fifi7)
Are ur parents strict? I’m Pakistani living in the uk and mine are super strict
Yes meri jaan, VERY 😪

Whts the craziest thing ur parents hv been strict over?
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
(Original post by lndigenousBrit)
How do you feel about Pakistani men grooming White girls for sex?
A bit specific no?

Ummm, ANY man grooming ANY girl for sex is wrong x
Last edited by XxAlizaxX; 1 month ago
Cybernerd003
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lndigenousBrit)
How do you feel about Pakistani men grooming White girls for sex?
Everyone beware of this guy who's using IndigenousBrit as his username, he goes around to different threads using different names saying the exact same thing. He has been known to use usernames such as Naughty*****69, TommyRobinson33, BritishValues001 and Brexitbandit77. He bates people and then uses the content on social media to spread his racist ideals.
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
(Original post by Cybernerd003)
Everyone beware of this guy who's using IndigenousBrit as his username, he goes around to different threads using different names saying the exact same thing. He has been known to use usernames such as Naughty*****69, TommyRobinson33, BritishValues001 and Brexitbandit77. He bates people and then uses the content on social media to spread his racist ideals.
Tysm 💜💜💜
mystudentlife
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Yoo this thread is so relatable
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
but my question is hows life, and what part of Pk are you from?
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mystudentlife)
Yoo this thread is so relatable
Really?

Thanks bubz 💜
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
but my question is hows life, and what part of Pk are you from?
Life is good alhamdullilah x

Could ALWAYS b better tho x

From Jhelum, itz in Islamabad!

Wbu?
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Life is good alhamdullilah x

Could ALWAYS b better tho x

From Jhelum, itz in Islamabad!

Wbu?
ooo, that's kind of near my place, I am from some village in Attock but you probably won't recognise the name lol
Last edited by mystudentlife; 2 weeks ago
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
This thread is back. :eek3:

I don’t have any questions that isn’t outright controversial or smart but, um, most favourite food?
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0ptics)

I don’t have any questions that isn’t outright controversial or smart but, um, most favourite food?
Haha I guess I brought the thread back to life, I'm just so bored rnnnn, lowkey want to go to Pakistan so I'm just watching vlogs of people visiting and stufff on youtube because this is what my life has come to
Last edited by mystudentlife; 2 weeks ago
XxAlizaxX
Rep:

Huhhh?

Wht do u mean itz backkk? 😢

Ooh, um has to b pulao!
Its like biryani but without all the spice 😂
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
ooo, that's kind of near my place, I am from some village in Attock but you probably won't recognise the name lol
Ooh tell me the namee!
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Aw yah neva heard of it 😂
Ayy thought so, also pls delete your last post I don't rlly want anyone to recognise me, sorry for being extra LMao
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Ayy thought so, also pls delete your last post I don't rlly want anyone to recognise me, sorry for being extra LMao
Nah ur not extra dwary x

I understand bubz x
0ptics
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
Haha I guess I brought the thread back to life, I'm just so bored rnnnn, lowkey want to go to Pakistan so I'm just watching vlogs of people visiting and stufff on youtube because this is what my life has come to
I feel you with the boredom part. Just too bored nowadays lol.

Huhhh?

Wht do u mean itz backkk? 😢

Ooh, um has to b pulao!
Its like biryani but without all the spice 😂
It’s been revived after like 2 weeks.
Oh, interesting. Am I the only asian who seems to hate any variation of biryani then? Everywhere I go, I always see hype for biryani.
mystudentlife
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Nah ur not extra dwary x

I understand bubz x
tyyy!!
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
Omgahhhhh i loveeee watching pakistan vlogsss!

plz watch “annam ahmed” pakistani vlogssss!
They r the besttt!
Last edited by XxAlizaxX; 2 weeks ago
XxAlizaxX
Rep:
I feel you with the boredom part. Just too bored nowadays lol.

It’s been revived after like 2 weeks.
Oh, interesting. Am I the only asian who seems to hate any variation of biryani then? Everywhere I go, I always see hype for biryani.
Ahhh makes sense x

Nah im not a fan of dare i say it, biryani!

Im meant to b pakistani but i genuinely cant handle too much spice, yes im embarrassed 😪

Every biryani ive ever had is far too spicyyyy!

I love pulao tho!, i just love rice in any form icl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (74)
13.31%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.62%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
25.54%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
7.91%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (269)
48.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.24%

Watched Threads