Or is it cows feet?

Whtever feet it is 🤢
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Sheikh AL thakiy Ibn Einstein

Whtever that means 😂😂😂

How many times i gotta tell ya, i aint arab 😭😭😭
Original post by summerbirdreads
I love that too! it's like the best!!!

Exactly. It’s the only asian food that’s in my top tier food list. The rest is just your casual junk **** like pizza, burgers etc.

Original post by XxAlizaxX
Really?

Goats feet?
Or is it cows feet?

Whtever feet it is 🤢

Dunno, but it tastes nice. :drool:
Not a fan 😅
Can we all agree that daal is 🤢

Anyone that disagrees cant b south asian!
Really?

Goats feet?
Or is it cows feet?

Whtever feet it is 🤢

its not feet
its not feet

Wht is it then?

Im sure its like ankles or smfn…
Wht is it then?

Im sure its like ankles or smfn…

no no no.. it's not feet or ankles.. but don't take my word for it... i have no clue :colondollar:
no no no.. it's not feet or ankles.. but don't take my word for it... i have no clue :colondollar:

Babes, im sure its one of those!

Its defos ankles!, i will ask my dad for u 😂
Babes, im sure its one of those!

Its defos ankles!, i will ask my dad for u 😂

its not ankles.
@XxAlizaxX @0ptics interesting fact about nihari.. it's apparently used as a home remedy :colonhash: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihari.
@XxAlizaxX @0ptics interesting fact about nihari.. it's apparently used as a home remedy :colonhash: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihari.

Hey, how does that morning taste? Tasty, I know. Also, if I ever get a fever, I know what to use.
Original post by 0ptics
Hey, how does that morning taste? Tasty, I know. Also, if I ever get a fever, I know what to use.

They ate "lamb stew" to cure fever in the Hunger Games.. maybe the author like nihari and wikipedia. Should've ate that when i had covid.
They ate "lamb stew" to cure fever in the Hunger Games.. maybe the author like nihari and wikipedia. Should've ate that when i had covid.

With that said, why can’t they just give everyone nihari instead of giving them isolation and other stuff. The evidence is there, the food is there, and the virus is certainly over there. Just have a party with nihari and all will be solved.
Original post by 0ptics
With that said, why can’t they just give everyone nihari instead of giving them isolation and other stuff. The evidence is there, the food is there, and the virus is certainly over there. Just have a party with nihari and all will be solved.

We need to let Bojo know about this immediately.
We need to let Bojo know about this immediately.

Who?
Original post by 0ptics
Who?

BoJo
BoJo

Oh, frick him. Matthew Hancock is who the public (and nihari) truly needs :wink:. Sigma male mindset!
Original post by 0ptics
Oh, frick him. Matthew Hancock is who the public (and nihari) truly needs :wink:. Sigma male mindset!

It's grindset.. you so beta

Quick Reply

Latest