Investigation Hub Core Services Officer - HMRC

Watch this thread
MyNamesAbbey
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Anyone applied for this?
Rouge33
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by MyNamesAbbey)
Anyone applied for this?
Haven't seen this role. Which grade is it? Is it external?
serenahislop1
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I have and I have an interview on Monday 20th December
MyNamesAbbey
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by serenahislop1)
I have and I have an interview on Monday 20th December
How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask? Good luck!
serenahislop1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask? Good luck!
can’t remember tbh it went so quick. Was really nervous, I think they asked me about tell me about when you delivered excellent customer service m that’s the only one I remember. Did you have your interview?
MyNamesAbbey
Rep:
can’t remember tbh it went so quick. Was really nervous, I think they asked me about tell me about when you delivered excellent customer service m that’s the only one I remember. Did you have your interview?
Yeah I had mine! Good luck to you x
Catchyalater
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah I had mine! Good luck to you x
Hi. Was wondering if you heard anything about this job yet! I’d an interview too x
serenahislop1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Catchyalater)
Hi. Was wondering if you heard anything about this job yet! I’d an interview too x
I have not heard anything yet but they said in the interview that it will be sometime this week! Which location did you apply for? How did you find the interview?x
Catchyalater
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I have not heard anything yet but they said in the interview that it will be sometime this week! Which location did you apply for? How did you find the interview?x
Yeah they said w/c 10th… I applied for Belfast. I actually found the interview ok… the examples i’d prepared thankfully made sense to the way they worded the question! X
serenahislop1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah they said w/c 10th… I applied for Belfast. I actually found the interview ok… the examples i’d prepared thankfully made sense to the way they worded the question! X
I applied for Birmingham! I found the interview okay but I haven’t done a lot of them so I’m not sure how I did x
MyNamesAbbey
Rep:
Hey, I’ve heard nothing as of yet. But hopefully we hear soon! X
MyNamesAbbey
Rep:
I have received this guys has anyone else…

Many thanks for your patience with the recruitment process for this role. Due to large volumes of recruitment, we are now anticipate that the interview results will be released week commencing 17th January
Catchyalater
Rep:
Report 4 months ago

Many thanks for your patience with the recruitment process for this role. Due to large volumes of recruitment, we are now anticipate that the interview results will be released week commencing 17th January
Yip! Lol I got it too
serenahislop1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago

Yeah I got the same message. I’m starting to think I’m not getting it if they are extending the results
Catchyalater
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Yeah I got the same message. I’m starting to think I’m not getting it if they are extending the results
I think it may be because there is so much recruitment going on at the minute in all departments. All the results, feedback and emails are from the same place so they may be back logged or short staffed.
MyNamesAbbey
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m on reserve list
Bailey1980
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi I am too - how do we find out where we are on the reserve list? I scored 18?
Catchyalater
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bailey1980)
hi I am too - how do we find out where we are on the reserve list? I scored 18?
Reserve list too.. I got 26
Bailey1980
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Reserve list too.. I got 26
how do we find out how many are on the reserve list - is there any hope of a job with a score of 18?
Catchyalater
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bailey1980)
how do we find out how many are on the reserve list - is there any hope of a job with a score of 18?
Oh I really don’t know how it works. Maybe email and ask. They wouldn’t have put you on it if 18 wasn’t enough!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.66%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.91%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.66%

Watched Threads