Rejections A100 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
jfdsjdn
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
From which unis have you already received a rejection?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by jfdsjdn)
From which unis have you already received a rejection?
Read this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7104159

Also the thread for students who have received rejections and are planning to take a gap year for 2023 entry: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7138571
Last edited by ecolier; 5 months ago
sharontL
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
My daughter was rejected today from SGUL and she has been rejected from Exeter. At least Exeter let everyone know very quickly! What I find hard to accept is why do the universities keep the ones who are rejected waiting. It’s shockingly bad for the students mental well being and quite frankly if other universities such as Plymouth can send out interviews and rejections at the same time then why can’t other schools do the same. If I’m honest it would be a good thing for me if she doesn’t get any offers because she could do something that doesn’t involve this stress so early in her life. I feel for all of you that are waiting and not receiving clear information even when people actually ring the admissions. It’s quite demoralising.
Last edited by sharonsmith3; 5 months ago
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by sharonsmith3)
My daughter was rejected today from SGUL and she has been rejected from Exeter. At least Exeter let everyone know very quickly! What I find hard to accept is why do the universities keep the ones who are rejected waiting. It’s shockingly bad for the students mental well being and quite frankly if other universities such as Plymouth can send out interviews and rejections at the same time then why can’t other schools do the same. If I’m honest it would be a good thing for me if she doesn’t get any offers because she could do something that doesn’t involve this stress so early in her life. I feel for all of you that are waiting and not receiving clear information even when people actually ring the admissions. It’s quite demoralising.
Universities will usually reject the weakest applications first and keep borderline ones later as they don't know how many candidates they want to interview. No news is good news and she might get an interview in January or February.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
15.84%
The paper was reasonable (197)
48.76%
Not feeling great about that exam... (101)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.4%

Watched Threads