The Student Room Group

As a uni student how often do you go out and what year are you in

What year are you in and how often do you go out. By out I mean at night, such as clubbing or pubs.
Original post by Littlegeekgirl_
What year are you in and how often do you go out. By out I mean at night, such as clubbing or pubs.

Hi!
I'm currently in my second year of uni and I usually go out once or twice a week.
Obviously this differs for everyone - I'm don't drink so that affects how much I choose to go out. In my friendship group we tend to do more things at home - games nights, movie nights, quiz nights, cooking dinner together, etc. We go out to clubs when there are events on - we have drag bingo and a pub quiz that we often go to - but we don't tend to go out all that much.
Michaela - UoP Rep :smile:
Thread moved to 'University Life'. :yy:

Hi @Littlegeekgirl_,

Currently a 3rd year at Uni. In a normal week (depending on workload), I would go out on a Wednesday to attend my society's social event.

As of late, I've been going out a couple of times a week - mainly because it's leading up to the Christmas break and everyone wants to hang out before we head back home.

Hope this helps,
- Jesse, 3rd Year Animation Student
Second year and I don't go out to the pub/club at all because I don't drink. I do however go out twice a week to watch films with my uni's film society.

Hi there,

I hope you're well.

This does differ for different people, and possibly the town/city that you're in. I'm a third year at University, and I usually go out out / clubbing once a week, but will go to the pub for one once/twice a week - we usually just go to get out the house or if we've had a stressful day :biggrin: The pub is only at the top of the road, so it's super convenient for everyone in the house and I.

I hope this helps, as well, to keep the costs down we usually go out on student nights - because it's a lot cheaper :smile:

Ana
UoL Ambassador.
1st year and doesn't go out

Quick Reply

Latest