The Student Room Group

Student accommodation available

Hi, I’m a student in London living in Garden Halls. Unfortunately because of some issues I need to move out asap! If anyone wants to or is thinking about moving out, please don’t hesitate to respond because this is really urgent!

Thank you!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Beder20021
Hi, I’m a student in London living in Garden Halls. Unfortunately because of some issues I need to move out asap! If anyone wants to or is thinking about moving out, please don’t hesitate to respond because this is really urgent!

Thank you!!!

Hi I am interested, could you please provide more info!

Thank you!!!

heyy is this still available? could you please provide more info? thank you!
Reply 3

Thank you!!!

Hi @Beder20021.

There are some important steps to ensure that neither you nor the replacement tenant are ripped off by the landlord when changing the tenancy in this way. Two main things to watch for:

1) Admin fees: Is the landlord charging a fee for this tenancy change?

2) Both of your security deposits: has the landlord confirmed what their intended approach is? Mistakes here could cost you both a lot of money - the new tenant just refunding the old tenant their security deposit for example is to be avoided.

Thank you!!!

hi!! i was just wondering if this room is still available as I urgently need to find a place to stay at the moment! thank you so much!!
Hey Guys,

Ik this is quite late but I have a Single Ensuite at John Dodgson House (£259/week) which is less than 10 mins from campus for anybody looking for accommodation ASAP.

Thx,

Saad H

Quick Reply

Latest