The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich university 2022 application/offers

How long does it usually take for Greenwich to reply to the decision for offering you a place?! I’ve got offers from my other universities that I’ve chosen but Greenwich is the one I’d like to go to the most!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by grizzlybear02
How long does it usually take for Greenwich to reply to the decision for offering you a place?! I’ve got offers from my other universities that I’ve chosen but Greenwich is the one I’d like to go to the most!

hello!! i did my interview for greenwich on monday 13th dec and they offered me a place this afternoon!! greenwich is my top choice, what did you apply for? good luck :biggrin:
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by 15bethie
hello!! i did my interview for greenwich on monday 13th dec and they offered me a place this afternoon!! greenwich is my top choice, what did you apply for? good luck :biggrin:

Ok so i got an offer yay!! It’s a conditional offer I’m assuming :smile: so do i need to choose my firm/insurance to get an interview?
I have an interview for Greenwich in a few days, any advice on what they mentioned or anything specific I should be prepared for before I go?
Reply 4
Original post by Layla0291
I have an interview for Greenwich in a few days, any advice on what they mentioned or anything specific I should be prepared for before I go?

What course are u applying for?
Cab you choose where to have your placements for undergraduate child nursing at University of Greenwich?
Can you choose where to have your placements for undergraduate child nursing in University of Greenwich?
Reply 7
hi does anyone need a 51 week contract for a silver en-suite room at Mcmillan house? PM me
Original post by 15bethie

Thank
Reply 9
Original post by Ire_p
hi does anyone need a 51 week contract for a silver en-suite room at Mcmillan house? PM me

Hey did you ever find someone? I'm looking for someone too
Reply 10
Original post by Bouyer
Hey did you ever find someone? I'm looking for someone too

not yet😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending