The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Midwifery - normal or blended 2020

Has anyone been offered a place on either route?

I had my interview and was offered a conditional offer on both the normal and the new blended learning course for September 2022.

Just wondered if anyone else has and for which one?
Original post by Nettle113
Has anyone been offered a place on either route?

I had my interview and was offered a conditional offer on both the normal and the new blended learning course for September 2022.

Just wondered if anyone else has and for which one?

Hello! me too! blended is appealing but either way placments are just over an hour away x
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hi I've had an offer for both too. I'm going for blended as I live in North Devon. X
Original post by KSpeller88
Hi I've had an offer for both too. I'm going for blended as I live in North Devon. X

Well done on your offer! Yeah I think I prefer blended just weigh in up placements atm xx
Original post by Anonymous
Well done on your offer! Yeah I think I prefer blended just weigh in up placements atm xx

Thank you. Yeah I'm hoping for a placement near me but don't know if that's wishful thinking. Xx
Reply 5
Hi, I would be very interested to hear from those who have decided to go down the blended midwifery course at UWE this September. Especially from anyone who lives in/near Somerset. Have they managed to secure Yeovil as a placement offer do you know? Many thanks, Hol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending