The Student Room Group

This girl

She’s 4 years older than me and we work together. I find her attractive, and often find myself checking her out at work. I think she’s got the message, I hope so anyways since she has invited me out over the weekend. This is a bit PG but I kept getting worked up looking at her. I have her number and I want to initiate that I like her, preferably by flirting with maybe a cheeky kiss when we do meet up. But here’s the deal. Do you reckon I have a chance with her?
Original post by Anonymous
She’s 4 years older than me and we work together. I find her attractive, and often find myself checking her out at work. I think she’s got the message, I hope so anyways since she has invited me out over the weekend. This is a bit PG but I kept getting worked up looking at her. I have her number and I want to initiate that I like her, preferably by flirting with maybe a cheeky kiss when we do meet up. But here’s the deal. Do you reckon I have a chance with her?

Don't presume anything ok

Just don't jump right in with thinking you got a chance with her.

Take it slowly and see how weekend goes first and you can always ask her if she would like to come out again with you and see what she says.

Try keeping your working relationship and any personal relationship separate from each other but still talk etc to her in work.

Good luck for weekend.
Reply 2
Original post by Tracey_W
Don't presume anything ok

Just don't jump right in with thinking you got a chance with her.

Take it slowly and see how weekend goes first and you can always ask her if she would like to come out again with you and see what she says.

Try keeping your working relationship and any personal relationship separate from each other but still talk etc to her in work.

Good luck for weekend.

Would things be awkward between us if it isn’t separated

In what circumstances as she invited you? Is there anyone else around?
Also, do not rush in. It is good to build somewhat a good foundation. Things work better.
Communicate, create memories and share laughters.
Understand your feelings first and then try in a couple of weeks.
Would things be awkward between us if it isn’t separated

Yes it could be awkward between you's but it isn't illegal like to have a work colleague relationship as it does happen. Only thing is it could be awkward if things don't work say ...!!! But you's would get over it and be friends / work colleague still.
Reply 5
Original post by Tracey_W
Yes it could be awkward between you's but it isn't illegal like to have a work colleague relationship as it does happen. Only thing is it could be awkward if things don't work say ...!!! But you's would get over it and be friends / work colleague still.

True. Anyways, fair point. I’m obviously not that stupid to just rush things but I definitely feel like there can be something there. I don’t know if she’s interested though, that’s the thing. I can’t tell if she asked me out of pity, or if it was out of attraction
True. Anyways, fair point. I’m obviously not that stupid to just rush things but I definitely feel like there can be something there. I don’t know if she’s interested though, that’s the thing. I can’t tell if she asked me out of pity, or if it was out of attraction

Hi
Apologie for late reply.

If you think there's something there between you's then obviously take time and see where it goes to and if going well you can both consider the next steps etc etc.
Only way you'll know if she serious or as you said feeling pity on you is to see how things goes when you's meet up over the weekend.

Hopefully she not taking pitty on you as if so then she might be using you as well ( I hope not ok ) but hopefully it goes well for you x good luck and enjoy time with her x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending