AQA A Level history coursework - The Stuarts

Watch this thread
erin2004
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for a level coursework. I'm doing the Stuarts and my question is: In the context of the years 1603 to 1702 how far was the execution of the king in 1649 the key turning point in the decline in authority of the monarchy?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
hamlethoratio
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by erin2004)
Hi everyone!
Just wondering if anyone has any tips for a level coursework. I'm doing the Stuarts and my question is: In the context of the years 1603 to 1702 how far was the execution of the king in 1649 the key turning point in the decline in authority of the monarchy?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
I’d look at some of the example ones you can find online and really take in what a good one looks like before writing it.

Otherwise the best thing you can do is read - take books out of the library and go through the index to find the relevant stuff. It’ll be so so helpful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads