The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Accommodation Question

Hello, Im staying in Ruthin Gardens. Can anyone connect me to the colleagues there. i need to ask some questions. maybe you could answer them too. im supposedly staying in room 1 but i wanted to know how big it is and how many bathrooms are there. do you like living there?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Hello, Im staying in Ruthin Gardens. Can anyone connect me to the colleagues there. i need to ask some questions. maybe you could answer them too. im supposedly staying in room 1 but i wanted to know how big it is and how many bathrooms are there.

do you like living there?
(edited 2 years ago)
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by mariana1499
Hello, Im staying in Ruthin Gardens. Can anyone connect me to the colleagues there. i need to ask some questions. maybe you could answer them too. im supposedly staying in room 1 but i wanted to know how big it is and how many bathrooms are there. do you like living there?

Hiya,

I've moved your posts into a new thread as that other one was a little bit old. :wink:
Best not to share your full address publicly on the internet either (everyone can see this thread) so I've edited out the specific number of where you will be. :smile:

MR

P.S. Sharing social media info is also against TSR's rules. :shh:
Reply 3
Original post by 04MR17
Hiya,

I've moved your posts into a new thread as that other one was a little bit old. :wink:
Best not to share your full address publicly on the internet either (everyone can see this thread) so I've edited out the specific number of where you will be. :smile:

MR

P.S. Sharing social media info is also against TSR's rules. :shh:

thank you. it was just because i wanted to reach people more directly. oops

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending