The Student Room Group

Official Hong Kong University 2022 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manpeter
Thanks for your reply. I applied HKU, HKUST and CUHK. Is the BBA offer you got from your first choice BBA IS? And do you hear back from your 2nd choices from HKU? I did not hear any feedback yet from all of my 5 choices from HKU!

Yes correct, BBA IS is the one I got offered from HKU and UST. I didn't receive any feedback from the rest of my choice for HKU.
Thanks for reply. I finally got.offer.from HKU today, though form the 2nd choices. Hope that you had also got the offer you want

Original post by samuelwarrior
Yes correct, BBA IS is the one I got offered from HKU and UST. I didn't receive any feedback from the rest of my choice for HKU.
Thanks for reply. I finally got.offer.from HKU today, though form the 2nd choices. Hope that you had also got the offer you want

Is it BBA as well? Just BBA?

Congrats!
Original post by Anonymous
Is it BBA as well? Just BBA?

For me, not BBA. I got Biomedical engineering and Science offer instead, on the same day.
If you don’t mind me asking, what is the conditions for the offer?
For me, not BBA. I got Biomedical engineering and Science offer instead, on the same day.

Did they send you an email?
Did they send you an email?

HKU sent an email to notify you there is an update on the portal. The offer details can be found in the portal.
If you don’t mind me asking, what is the conditions for the offer?

HKU do release quite a number of offers these 2-3 weeks. Most offers are with A*AA
anyone else got an offer/interview offer from the hku bba programme, I still haven't heard anything back:frown:
anyone else got an offer/interview offer from the hku bba programme, I still haven't heard anything back:frown:

I am not exactly sure about BBA. I have seen offers from Engineering, Science. And from the published timelines from HKU, the first round of offer are released from early Dec to end January. Per the message from the published milestones, if offer not received by Jan 28, it can be considered the application roll into the 2nd round.

Another interesting observation is that while there are several programmes stated that they have interview, they may release offer without interview.
I am not exactly sure about BBA. I have seen offers from Engineering, Science. And from the published timelines from HKU, the first round of offer are released from early Dec to end January. Per the message from the published milestones, if offer not received by Jan 28, it can be considered the application roll into the 2nd round.

Another interesting observation is that while there are several programmes stated that they have interview, they may release offer without interview.

thanks!! guess I'll just have to keep waiting then
Has anyone got any offers from the HKU BBA programmes?
Has anyone got any offers from the HKU BBA programmes?

Yes
Yes

Anyone got offer of IBGM?
Yes

which course(s)?
Has anyone gotten and offer from polyU for physiotherapy?
What are my chances of getting a scholarship? I applied at the beginning of March 2022, but I still haven't heard back :frown:
Applied only in mid April this year for HKU's BBA, haven't heard from them, status is still 'under consideration'.
Looking at this thread, it seems not many people are applying to HKU this year as compared to the previous years?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending