The Student Room Group

personal statement struggle

im struggling to keep it within the 5000 characters as my grades arent good and i want to explain why without deterring universities away
Reply 1
Original post by brandondhli
im struggling to keep it within the 5000 characters as my grades arent good and i want to explain why without deterring universities away

I suggest using a declaration of extenuating circumstances to tell them why your grades are not that great.
Is this for ucas? It’s 4000 characters and 47 lines. Maybe it would be better if your teacher describes your extenuating circumstances in the reference?
Reply 3

I would concentrate on the positive reasons the uni should take you and leave the extenuating circumstances to your teacher.What subject?@PQ
Reply 4
Original post by Scotney
I would concentrate on the positive reasons the uni should take you and leave the extenuating circumstances to your teacher.What subject?@PQ

sports coaching
Reply 5
sports coaching

Then talk about your sports experiences,about either why you like coaching or what has inspired your desire to coach.Why sport is so important to you and for people in general.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending