Bethan4693
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Anyone wanting to study Audiology next year (2022)??
Gkkkkkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hey I am where have u applied
Bethan4693
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i’ve applied to Swansea, manchester, southampton, de montfort and leeds
runaway_parfait
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I'm also going to! I've applied to QMU and Southampton. (MSc)
usernam8382992
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
ah same for southampton and Manchester! when’s ur interview
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Gkkkkkk)
Hey I am where have u applied
Hi it’s not letting me reply on pm, but no i have my Manchester next month and southampton tomorrow wbu?
Gkkkkkk
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by usernam8382992)
Hi it’s not letting me reply on pm, but no i have my Manchester next month and southampton tomorrow wbu?
same how u feeling for tomorrow
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Gkkkkkk)
same how u feeling for tomorrow
v unprepared like I’ve done no prep lmaoo need to start today but idek like what to do, wbu??
qlozzey
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
v unprepared like I’ve done no prep lmaoo need to start today but idek like what to do, wbu??
How was it? I applied for manchester but haven't heard back yet
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by qlozzey)
How was it? I applied for manchester but haven't heard back yet
It was alright!! I think it being group interview helped as we all just worked together
What other unis did you apply to?
qlozzey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
It was alright!! I think it being group interview helped as we all just worked together
What other unis did you apply to?
That's good to hear! My only audiology choice was for manchester the rest were for dentistry
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
That's good to hear! My only audiology choice was for manchester the rest were for dentistry
That’s so cool!! Good luck,, how’s dent offers looking?
qlozzey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
That’s so cool!! Good luck,, how’s dent offers looking?
Thank youuu, I still haven't heard back from any of the interviews I've done, just waiting on king's to reply as well
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Thank youuu, I still haven't heard back from any of the interviews I've done, just waiting on king's to reply as well
Ahh all my friends are waiting for kings too hahaha i think they’re just rlly taking their time
qlozzey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
For those who have manchester interviews, did you get any information about the interview directly? I have mine on the 30th
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
For those who have manchester interviews, did you get any information about the interview directly? I have mine on the 30th
Hii i have mine on the 16th! But haven’t heard anything abt it, it’s just on ucas but haven’t got an email or anything
qlozzey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hii i have mine on the 16th! But haven’t heard anything abt it, it’s just on ucas but haven’t got an email or anything
Ok thank youu, have you started preparing for the interview and good luck
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Ok thank youu, have you started preparing for the interview and good luck
not really!! gonna try start today but idrk how to prep, like cant seem to find anything online and Manchester haven’t said anything either wbu?
qlozzey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
not really!! gonna try start today but idrk how to prep, like cant seem to find anything online and Manchester haven’t said anything either wbu?
I think I'll start by the end of next week and probably will just go over my personal statement and common audiology questions as well which is hard cos I can't find much online :/
usernam8382992
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I think I'll start by the end of next week and probably will just go over my personal statement and common audiology questions as well which is hard cos I can't find much online :/
Yeaa that sounds good! Ik i can’t seem to find anyone who’s already done there’s. Idek anyone personally doing audiology hahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.52%
The paper was reasonable (124)
37.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (96)
28.83%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.41%

Watched Threads