The Student Room Group

RS mock- i need help lol

I have my RS mock next week, but my teacher wouldn't let us bring home any of our work or revision materials made in class (don't ask why I do not know). Does anyone know of anywhere I could get some RS revision resources? Desperately trying not to fail rn so any help would be appreciated

BTW I do Edexcel B
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by thrivingfrog
I have my RS mock next week, but my teacher wouldn't let us bring home any of our work or revision materials made in class (don't ask why I do not know). Does anyone know of anywhere I could get some RS revision resources? Desperately trying not to fail rn so any help would be appreciated

hey! do you do AQA? i could send you the link to the textbooks and templates my teacher gave me for posters? i've done mine and got 81% if that helps
Original post by sarah.s.1
hey! do you do AQA? i could send you the link to the textbooks and templates my teacher gave me for posters? i've done mine and got 81% if that helps

I do edexcel, but ty for offering :smile: (probably shoulda mentioned that in the op lol)
I do edexcel, but ty for offering :smile: (probably shoulda mentioned that in the op lol)

no problem! is there any way i can help even though we do different exam boards?
there should be a content textbook for edexcel too but i don't think the mind map templates will work for non-AQA sorry :frown:
Original post by sarah.s.1
no problem! is there any way i can help even though we do different exam boards?
there should be a content textbook for edexcel too but i don't think the mind map templates will work for non-AQA sorry :frown:

Ummmmm... if you could explain how you revise for re that could help? If you don't mind ofc :smile:
Ummmmm... if you could explain how you revise for re that could help? If you don't mind ofc :smile:

no problem! forgot to say you could also use BBC bitesize they provide material for all exam boards!
basically i read through my textbook, made sure i understood concepts, then condensed key points onto a mind map. this is just for one of the 4 thematic studies we have to do for AQA, then i split the mind map into different subtopics and tested myself on each section. a day or two later i'll blurt what i can remember and fill in any gaps, and i did lots of exam-styled questions in timed conditions and got a friend to peer assess and give me feedback, also looked at the mark scheme if i struggled

for scripture i just used neon highlighters lol this worked for me idk why but for active recall i'd use quizlet and get someone to test you on scripture, hope this helps!

Quick Reply