Manual dexterity demonstration in dentistry interview?Watch this thread
- Remain calm - which I know is easier said than done, but take deep breaths, try relaxation methods and pause before answering if you think you need time to collect yourself (the interviewers don’t mind)
- If you need a question to be repeated, ask them! They don’t mind if you need to hear something again.
- Be presentable and wear smart clothing (but don’t overdo it, a shirt and smart trousers is find, no need for a tux or ball gown!)
- Smile and appear open and friendly
- Nod and if given the opportunity to ask a question at the end, do so as it shows interest in their course/university
- Take a bottle of water with you as you make get a dry mouth from anxiety
- Practice common dentistry interview questions which can be found online and do some research on each of the universities you are being interviewed at, including the campus, university in general, facilities and the course.
- Practice answering ethical scenario questions
Which university if you don't mind me asking? I am from Iraq and a big massive history enthusiast. I have the Akkadian to English dictionary at home lol and I used to practise cuneiform.
I also love history, it’s by far my favourite subject
I absolutely adore ancient history and actually spent my summer doing two history courses on Coursera (yes, this is what I enjoy doing in my free time ). I’m so jealous, I need to get myself an Akkadian dictionary