Another lockdown, another CAGs

Watch this thread
McDonaldsEmploy
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Checking news religiously has now paid dividends - look what's turned up
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59621029

F*** the government honestly.
hamlethoratio
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by McDonaldsEmploy)
Checking news religiously has now paid dividends - look what's turned up
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59621029

F*** the government honestly.
I’m not being funny but as a Y13 who had their GCSEs cancelled in 2020, I’ll be absolutely fuming if they cancel the A-Levels too!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Literally nothing has been announced yet - stop panicking and just work as hard as you can in preparation for anything

The article you linked is all entirely speculation at this stage
McDonaldsEmploy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Literally nothing has been announced yet - stop panicking and just work as hard as you can in preparation for anything

There is reason to worry.

Dr Nick Davies, one of the researchers, said Omicron was spreading "very fast", was "quite concerning"
and was likely to be the dominant form of the virus in England by the end of the year.

The report says the number of people infected is currently doubling every 2.4 days in England

You can't disagree with the fact the variant that we haven't got a vaccine for,
will overtake Delta soon and subsequently increase pressure on NHS
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
I will riot if they give us 'mini exams' again
vapordave
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)

I'm completely appalled at the editorial standards of the BBC News website at this point.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by McDonaldsEmploy)
There is reason to worry.

Dr Nick Davies, one of the researchers, said Omicron was spreading "very fast", was "quite concerning"
and was likely to be the dominant form of the virus in England by the end of the year.

The report says the number of people infected is currently doubling every 2.4 days in England

You can't disagree with the fact the variant that we haven't got a vaccine for,
will overtake Delta soon and subsequently increase pressure on NHS
Whats the point of worrying? The government will do whatever they please as they always do
Regardless of whether it will be CAGs or in person exams the requirement for both is the same - i.e doing your work to the best of your ability and trying hard on your mocks. You will need that regardless of the exam scenario.
Invest your energy into that rather than speculating on what will or wont happen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (30)
28.85%
Take a gap year (16)
15.38%
Resit my exams (28)
26.92%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (15)
14.42%
I don't know yet (10)
9.62%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.81%

Watched Threads