Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just want to ask all those who started BCU Diagnostic Radiography last year, how are they getting on? Is it a good Uni, supportive ?
Also once you submitted UCAS application how soon did BCU sent the offers?
I submitted mine last week nothing yet 🥺
23jooi
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I submitted mine like 29 november and still no offer yet it takes time i guess but check into the student portal every now and then
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Hey I submitted my application on the 27th Nov, got invited for an interview 3rd Dec, had the interview on Tuesday and got an offer on Friday. Since you sent your application near the holidays, maybe you'll hear from them after the holidays
Anonymous #1
Congratulations on ur offer. BCU contacted me and asked me to put some proof of utility bill etc on mySRS Portal which I promptly did. Yes I hope it’s just the holiday delay plus may be staff absences due to Covid. Are you & 23jooi A level students ? I’m coming from an Access course as my A levels were not Science related.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Congratulations on ur offer. BCU contacted me and asked me to put some proof of utility bill etc on mySRS Portal which I promptly did. Yes I hope it’s just the holiday delay plus may be staff absences due to Covid. Are you & 23jooi A level students ? I’m coming from an Access course as my A levels were not Science related.
Yeo, I'm currently in year 13 doing my A levels what other universities have you applied to?
Anonymous #1
I applied to CU, as I am a mature student and this is a career change, I can’t relocate.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
As in Coventry? Have you heard back from them yet? I had an interview with them last week
23jooi
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
omg i got asked to put these as well which is why my application is getting delyaed, they take a week or more to verify it. i really hope i get an interview soon :-( also im coming from BTECs
Anonymous #1
No I haven’t heard anything from CU just the usual confirmation that we have ur application blah blah. I guess they treat A level candidates as crème de la crème then move down the ladder. We have until April to hear from them but the wait can be annoying.
JsJac47
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I submitted my application to BCU in Oct and no offer of interview yet. The wait is torture but I was looking today and they say online that they do a gathered field approach to applications with interviews happening until March time so hopefully we’ll all hear something soon!
Last edited by JsJac47; 1 month ago
23jooi
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JsJac47)
I submitted my application to BCU in Oct and no offer of interview yet. The wait is torture but I was looking today and they say online that they do a gathered field approach to applications with interviews happening until March time so hopefully we’ll all hear something soon!
Ohhh thats comforting to hear, I really thought I would miss a place because everyone else has been offered interviews when I submitted my application early to begin with
ashhh19
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
heyyy I'm also applying with access, and starting in september 2022, have you got a uni offer yet
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.55%
October 2021 (247)
44.91%
November 2021 (66)
12%
December 2021 (69)
12.55%
January 2021 (71)
12.91%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8%