The Student Room Group

What will life be like if the universe only followed Newton Law and nothing else.

I thought of this for a bit and not a lot of people can answer the question.

What if the only law the universe follows is newton law. How would that effect our life?
Original post by Qolyne
I thought of this for a bit and not a lot of people can answer the question.

What if the only law the universe follows is newton law. How would that effect our life?

On a scale from 0-10, how high are you right now?
Reply 2
Original post by Gmaster1980
On a scale from 0-10, how high are you right now?

-10 but im assuming this is a dumb question , lol.
You wouldn’t even be asking that question if this scenario happened considering that there’s more to the Big Bang than Newton’s laws. Either that, or the sun would take a hike and self-destruct itself after seeing how far humans have progressed.
The universe doesn’t follow Newton’s laws though at all, they are just happen to be a good approximation most of the time.
Reply 5
Original post by 0ptics
You wouldn’t even be asking that question if this scenario happened considering that there’s more to the Big Bang than Newton’s laws. Either that, or the sun would take a hike and self-destruct itself after seeing how far humans have progressed.

😂😂😂😂, thank you for the explanation. Sometimes my brain gets weirdly creative with its questions that i often forget that some of them are stupid.
Original post by Qolyne
😂😂😂😂, thank you for the explanation. Sometimes my brain gets weirdly creative with its questions that i often forget that some of them are stupid.

I get what you mean. I remember asking someone on TSR (forgot who exactly, it’s been a while) if it’s likely that an enzyme can digest another enzyme. Turns out it’s unlikely because the complementary rule exists. Yeah, I completely forgot about enzymes being complementary to a substrate, and said substrate is unlikely to be an enzyme *sigh*.

I also thought I had an “eureka” moment there with the whole enzyme digesting stuff.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest