The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL 2022 Entry Offers Thread

I couldn’t find a thread for this but has anyone received an offer from KCL?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

There is one, type in King's college london 2022 applicant thread. And very very few have. Just be patient and wait till after the deadline. Obsessing over replies is unhealthy imo
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
they said they will make a decision by 31st march in the application acknowledgement mail for me
Reply 3
Original post by Hrishiita
they said they will make a decision by 31st march in the application acknowledgement mail for me

what subject is that for, or is it all subjects?
Original post by Hrishiita

Original post by nhipham
what subject is that for, or is it all subjects?

I applied for Bsc maths management finance but i think some others got this in the email too!
I applied for this course too, have you heard back yet? I’m applying from Scotland :smile:
Hi I’m applying from Scotland too and still haven’t heard back! I’m applying for economics though.
Hi did u get the offer. I am international student.waiting for my offer.
Original post by adriemackie
I applied for this course too, have you heard back yet? I’m applying from Scotland :smile:

no i haven't :frown:
hey!! i just heard back yesterday (conditional offer)

Original post by Rhiannonpirie
Hi I’m applying from Scotland too and still haven’t heard back! I’m applying for economics though.
Hey me too! Well done!!
Original post by Rhiannonpirie
Hey me too! Well done!!

Is it for MA Economics Edinburgh university?
Anyone doing history? If so was wondering what your future plans were with this degree, I was transferred to this course so I am curious. Thanks
Original post by Ahjjjkkk
Anyone doing history? If so was wondering what your future plans were with this degree, I was transferred to this course so I am curious. Thanks

has anyone applied for business management and received an offer
Original post by Ahjjjkkk

I applied for law but was given a history offer instead.. so I am thinking of sticking with this history offer (if I do not get any law offers) and after I complete the degree I will do the GDL (graduate diploma in law), bar course, legal work experience and apply for pupillage.
I hope this helped a bit... I know my route is not really 'history' related
Hi, I'm quite interested in studying at Kings and it's edging dreadfully close to the deadline so I too am wondering. I mean maybe it's a sign that I won't get an offer but if so I thought I'd at the very least be given a rejection update but neither an offer or rejection has been handed so I'm wondering if they are delayed or there's something I am missing. I've applied for Psychology but I've only heard like one person receive an offer.
Hey! I've applied for neuroscience as well as neuroscience and psychology but haven't received offers for either of them. I got my other three choices months ago and reached out to King's who replied saying they plan on giving out offers by the end of March. March has obviously passed now 🥴 but so far everyone I know has not received anything. A law applicant I know mentioned King's telling them they'd be giving offers out by the end of February...It seems like its a mess tbh.
Original post by user151768
Hey! I've applied for neuroscience as well as neuroscience and psychology but haven't received offers for either of them. I got my other three choices months ago and reached out to King's who replied saying they plan on giving out offers by the end of March. March has obviously passed now 🥴 but so far everyone I know has not received anything. A law applicant I know mentioned King's telling them they'd be giving offers out by the end of February...It seems like its a mess tbh.

Hey there! I received my offer for neuroscience from KCL, around april 22nd
Least it's comforting to know im not the only one panicking and in the same situation
Original post by Anonymous

has anyone still not heard back from kings that applied for economics? I don't know if I've been accepted or rejected :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest