COMPETITION: 12 days of TSR-xmas - £20 voucher prize!

Watch this thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
ImageWelcome to the 12 Days of Christmas CompetitionImage

ImageIt's December the 12th and the countdown to Christmas is well underway!Image

ImageFor the next 12 days, we'll be sharing challenges for you to complete on TSR. Each challenge will be posted in this thread on every day of the competition. Complete all 12 and you will be in with a chance of winning a SUPER DUPER PRIZE of a £20 voucher.:woo: Image

ImageTo receive a notification for each challenge, type "I'm in" in this thread and we'll add you to our quote list.

Spot prizes will also be available for outstanding entries to specific challenges.

Image Let the challenges commence! Image

Full Competition + Prize Details
All participants who complete all 12 challenges by December 23rd will be entered into the prize draw for the £20 voucher.

The competition runs between 12th and 23rd December inclusively. The prize winner will be revealed on Christmas Eve (24th). :wizard:

All users who complete all 12 challenges will receive a rep prize (amount TBD). :yep:

Additional rep prizes will be awarded for certain challenges. These will be announced when the challenge is posted, but awarded on Christmas Eve to allow anybody to enter.

All posts and threads related to this competition must remain within TSR's Community Guidelines. Failure to do this may result in disqualification from the competition.

These terms and conditions may be updated during the competition.

Last edited by 04MR17; 5 months ago
04MR17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Challenges so far

(12) 12 Happy VMs
(11) 11 unanswered threads
(10) 10 Entertainment forums
(9) 9 Wordy Slogan
(8) 8 recipes
(7) Seven Sources of Seething
(6) Six fabulous TSR forums
(5) Five Crayons Scribbling
(4) Four XMAS emojis
(3) 3 super stanzas
(2) Start a thread in the Christmas Grotto
(1) A Partridge in a Pear Tree
Last edited by 04MR17; 4 months ago
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm In
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in. :cool:
04MR17
Rep:
I'm in!
(Even though I'm setting some of the challenges, I do want to attempt them too. )

Also Nominating: the bear CheeseIsVeg flaurie The_Lonely_Goatherd
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I will be Participating on behalf of Persephone and Pals I'M IN!

PtTP (aka Persephone the Therapy Penguin)
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in!
HeroOfKvatch
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in!
Callicious
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
"All users who complete all 12 challenges will receive a rep prize (amount TBD). :yep:"
Sign me up, chief
the bear
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
yes i'm in :yep:
scarlett_rose
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
ImageWelcome to the 12 Days of Christmas CompetitionImage

ImageIt's December the 12th and the countdown to Christmas is well underway!Image

ImageFor the next 12 days, we'll be sharing challenges for you to complete on TSR. Each challenge will be posted in this thread on every day of the competition. Complete all 12 and you will be in with a chance of winning a SUPER DUPER PRIZE of a £20 voucher.:woo: Image

ImageTo receive a notification for each challenge, type "I'm in" in this thread and we'll add you to our quote list.

Spot prizes will also be available for outstanding entries to specific challenges.

Image Let the challenges commence! Image

Full Competition + Prize Details
All participants who complete all 12 challenges by December 23rd will be entered into the prize draw for the £20 voucher.

The competition runs between 12th and 23rd December inclusively. The prize winner will be revealed on Christmas Eve (24th). :wizard:

All users who complete all 12 challenges will receive a rep prize (amount TBD). :yep:

Additional rep prizes will be awarded for certain challenges. These will be announced when the challenge is posted, but awarded on Christmas Eve to allow anybody to enter.

All posts and threads related to this competition must remain within TSR's Community Guidelines. Failure to do this may result in disqualification from the competition.

These terms and conditions may be updated during the competition.

I’m in!
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Callicious)
"All users who complete all 12 challenges will receive a rep prize (amount TBD). :yep:"
Sign me up, chief
Rep tart :rolleyes:
Callicious
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by mqb2766)
Rep tart :rolleyes:
prsom x3 I'll be at 10 gems soon just you wait!
Person123321
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Count me in!
username5706823
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I'm in (don't want the voucher though).
Last edited by username5706823; 5 months ago
Callicious
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
I'm in
i bet
username5706823
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Callicious)
i bet
duck
Callicious
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by summerbirdreads)
duck
why
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (281)
41.57%
The paper was reasonable (282)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.54%

Watched Threads