Imperial College- Maths Offers

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Anyone got an offer yet for maths or maths with stats??
simonwhart0n
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
I submitted my application for Maths in early October and still haven't heard back. I have a friends applying for chem and engineering and when they went to their interview they were told imperial is deciding to give offers differently this year and send them all out on the same day - some time in February/March I think (i'm not sure if it applies to all departments though). Hope this helps!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by simonwhart0n)
I submitted my application for Maths in early October and still haven't heard back. I have a friends applying for chem and engineering and when they went to their interview they were told imperial is deciding to give offers differently this year and send them all out on the same day - some time in February/March I think (i'm not sure if it applies to all departments though). Hope this helps
Relieved to hear its just not me. I am not sure about the offers being given on one date as many people say they already have offers for various subjects including chemistry (none for maths so far it seems).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
On this spreadsheet (from the main ICL thread) people are posting their offers)
margot23
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 months ago
Hi,
I applied early October for BSc Mathematics with Applied Mathematics/Mathematical Physics.
No answer yet.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by margot23)
Hi,
I applied early October for BSc Mathematics with Applied Mathematics/Mathematical Physics.
No answer yet.
I've applied for the same and I received an email yesterday saying they have received the MAT scores and are starting to make decisions from next week until the end of march
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've applied for the same and I received an email yesterday saying they have received the MAT scores and are starting to make decisions from next week until the end of march
Same here. Have a good Christmas break, folks.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Have you heard back yet?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Same here. Have a good Christmas break, folks.
Have you heard back yet
Anonymous #3
Report 4 months ago
Seen couple of offers for imperial maths today on the imperial 2022 thread, 1 with STEP & 1 without.
Any others offers received here ? Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Seen couple of offers for imperial maths today on the imperial 2022 thread, 1 with STEP & 1 without.
Any others offers received here ? Thanks
yeah there was another one i saw who had a mat score of 77 and has their offer as A*A*A*
I haven't heard back yet :/
wen_deez_nts
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
got one today, MAT score 77 - A*A*AA with the 2 A* in maths and FM
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
ngl if imperial gives me an offer with STEP I'm probs gonna accept the offer - I think it's too risky to have 2 conditional on STEP

Also well done to anyone who has an offer!! Pretty sure my MAT was not that good either so it'd be an actual miracle if they give me a nice offer... just gonna hope they pity us state school kids or smth lmao
Anonymous #4
Report 4 months ago
ngl if imperial gives me an offer with STEP I'm probs gonna accept the offer - I think it's too risky to have 2 conditional on STEP

Also well done to anyone who has an offer!! Pretty sure my MAT was not that good either so it'd be an actual miracle if they give me a nice offer... just gonna hope they pity us state school kids or smth lmao
lmao i meant to say "probs NOT gonna accept the offer", well done me pfft
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by wen_deez_nts)
got one today, MAT score 77 - A*A*AA with the 2 A* in maths and FM
how do u know ur mat score?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
you get it emailed via an email from james munro but it also depends on ur college and when they give out the scores
wolves2003
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
you get it emailed via an email from james munro but it also depends on ur college and when they give out the scores
only if you applied to oxford
wen_deez_nts
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
yeah what Anonymous #2 said I got rejected from Oxford but was told my score lmao
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by wolves2003)
only if you applied to oxford
oh yeah my bad i forgot
but also it says on the imperial website you can request it from imperial after march because that's by when they'll have given all offers and rejections out
mpr4002
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Anyone got an offer yet for maths or maths with stats??
I still haven't heard anything
its the last decision I'm waiting on, don't think i did great on the MAT so im just hoping for the best
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
Got my rejection late last night via UCAS track and then an email today from Imperial: ‘Unfortunately, although your application meets our requirements, competition for places on your chosen programme is extremely high so we have been unable to offer you a place this year.’
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.92%
As I expected (66)
31.73%
Harder (78)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.85%

Watched Threads