The Student Room Group

I can't believe that TSR is popular with..

Drunk and stoned people.

Scroll to see replies

Oh is this a game? Okay me next:

I cant believe TSR is popular with owl enthusiasts
Original post by Other_Owl
Drunk and stoned people.

No, that’s just Oxbridge applicants drunk on A*s
Reply 3
Original post by econhelp525
Oh is this a game? Okay me next:

I cant believe TSR is popular with owl enthusiasts

I have no interest in owls
Huh? Am I missing something? TSR is actually popular with…

Spoiler

Why can't you believe it? :confused:
Plenty of drunk uni students, sixth formers and apprentices under 20- all of whom are in the habit of drunkenly typing online or uploading selfies.
Have you seen what's going on with facebook, twitter, reddit, whatsapp, telegram and omegle.
TSR is better moderated and a safer environment, even for jerks in the habit of consuming illegal narcotics.

your picture does not show an owl
wtf is this thread lol
Reply 8
Original post by londonmyst
Plenty of drunk uni students, sixth formers and apprentices under 20- all of whom are in the habit of drunkenly typing online or uploading selfies.
Have you seen what's going on with facebook, twitter, reddit, whatsapp, telegram and omegle.
TSR is better moderated and a safer environment, even for jerks in the habit of consuming illegal narcotics.

The point of TSR is too stay anonymous.

Thats a shame, owls are really cool
Original post by econhelp525
Thats a shame, owls are really cool

i agree :yep:
Original post by londonmyst

This reminds me of a thread where a 15 year old was asking as to how many shots he should take to be drunk or something. That was a rollercoaster.
Original post by viktorismyplant
wtf is this thread lol

i thought i was the only confused one :confused:
The point of TSR is too stay anonymous.

why do you think that?
Original post by ukii
i thought i was the only confused one :confused:

nah im confused too lol
its very confusing
This thread is confusing me more than the maths revision that I'm currently avoiding doing
I'm more confused by this thread than the seemingly paradox statement of "how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood"
TSR is popular with the likes of this guy....

Spoiler

I thought tsr was full of "tory private school oxbridgers". Not going to quote where I found that from.

Quick Reply

Latest