The Student Room Group

Salty old TSR users

Scroll to see replies

Known about that description for years. It’s scarily accurate apart from the neg rep which no longer exists.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Known about that description for years. It’s scarily accurate apart from the neg rep which no longer exists.

Especially the part about dentistry at Oxbridge.
road to 10yrs on this site lets go
(edited 2 years ago)
What did i just read haha. A levels? leftwing? Hahaha okay then 😂🤔😅🙄
Original post by ForestShadow
road to 10yrs on this site lets go

Crippling addiction innit?
Original post by summerbirdreads
Especially the part about dentistry at Oxbridge.

I dream about this every night :emo:
Did TSR become right wing over time?
Crippling addiction innit?

tumblr_nwl98cxife1rnuzv2o1_5001.jpg
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I dream about this every night :emo:

There was a user here who wanted to go to Oxbridge for dentistry the other day.. she also wanted to do medicine
Original post by hungrysalamander
Did TSR become right wing over time?

It's somewhere in the centre tbh.
There was a user here who wanted to go to Oxbridge for dentistry the other day.. she also wanted to do medicine

Did anyone break the devastating news to her…?

How did I not stumble upon that thread? All I found was the user who wanted to be a space doctor, and another one who had an offer for graduate entry dentistry and physician associate when dentistry interviews have barely started.
LSE is the best! especially for medicine
Now that’s just rubbing salt into the wound :angry:
another one who had an offer for graduate entry dentistry and physician associate when dentistry interviews have barely started.

You’re forgetting how they were also considering GEM - what an amazingly accomplished human!
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Did anyone break the devastating news to her…?

I had to... https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=96323158

How did I not stumble upon that thread? All I found was the user who wanted to be a space doctor, and another one who had an offer for graduate entry dentistry and physician associate when dentistry interviews have barely started.
I heard that LSE has an excellent engineering department as well! Technically speaking, Durham dental school is just Newcastle dental school now. It's always been in Newcastle, just under the Durham name before.

I'm applying to LSE for natural science.. I heard it's great there! famous for the renewed scientists who went there
No other dental school is worthy.
No other dental school is worthy.

There are no other dental schools - it’s oxbridge and oxbridge only :colonhash:

Quick Reply