lucymccann
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’ve made this group for anyone hoping to study diagnostic radiography in 2022!

What unis is everyone applying for?
normaw
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
StrawberryDreams Please add this to the uni chat group thread
Morganreid0604
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi Lucy, funny seeing you on here. Good luck with your applications!!
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by normaw)
StrawberryDreams Please add this to the uni chat group thread
Thank you! All added
zivaxius
Badges: 4
Report 4 weeks ago
Applied to Plymouth uni to do radiography, had an interview 2 days ago.
ashhh19
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city
Salford uni or Leicester??
aregularteen
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ashhh19)
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city
Applied to BCU and DMU and have an offer from them if that's what u meant by Leicester x
lucymccann
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve applied to RGU, Glasgow Caledonia and Queen Margarets! Anyone else x
Btecstudent11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
heyy anyone applying for
Sheffield hallam
uni of Liverpool
Birmingham city
I’ve applied for
Sheffield Hallam
Bradford
Leeds
mstickbug
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Keele and Plymouth does anyone know if any unis give out offers without an interview first?
cryinqclouds
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mstickbug)
I applied for Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, UWE Bristol, Keele and Plymouth does anyone know if any unis give out offers without an interview first?
I got an offer from De Montfort 2 and a half weeks after I sent in my application without an interview
ashhh19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aregularteen)
Applied to BCU and DMU and have an offer from them if that's what u meant by Leicester x
That’s amazing congratulations!! How was the interview?? I know some unis are asking for 2 minute videos I thought they’d be a one to one interview??
ashhh19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Btecstudent11)
I’ve applied for
Sheffield Hallam
Bradford
Leeds
Have you heard back from Sheff?
Btecstudent11
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Have you heard back from Sheff?
I have jus sent my 2 min video.
Kiwi230
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
How long did it take for them to offer you an interview? (Also, hope it went well )
Lepenski
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
I've applied for University of Ulster - sending off my application in a day or two (once my reference is complete!). Is anyone else here a mature student who is retraining?
melwinsudeeb
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
yeah, i've also applied to rgu, gcu and qmu. which uni offer are you most likely to accept? good luck with your application though.
lucymccann
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by melwinsudeeb)
yeah, i've also applied to rgu, gcu and qmu. which uni offer are you most likely to accept? good luck with your application though.
I’m hoping for rgu, what about you! have u heard back from any? good luck with ur applications x
soniaxxxo
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Btecstudent11)
I’ve applied for
Sheffield Hallam
Bradford
Leeds
hi, ive applied for leeds aswell, have you heard anything back from them yet?
AD_ADMIT
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by soniaxxxo)
hi, ive applied for leeds aswell, have you heard anything back from them yet?
leeds is taking there time bruh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (68)
12.48%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.65%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (142)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (264)
48.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.3%

Watched Threads