University of Warwick - Postgrad 2022 Intake

Watch this thread
username5845482
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey everyone! Have you applied to the University of Warwick for any MSc courses? Would love to connect!
Hxjzjzjzjzjzj
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by khushiiiii)
Hey everyone! Have you applied to the University of Warwick for any MSc courses? Would love to connect!
Hey, I applied for the MSc in Economics course on the 8th of December. Any idea how long does it take to receive decisions.
username5845482
Rep:
(Original post by Hxjzjzjzjzjzj)
Hey, I applied for the MSc in Economics course on the 8th of December. Any idea how long does it take to receive decisions.
I applied around Mid October and I still haven't received the decision. It has been more than 9 weeks! I don't know why they are taking so long.
Hxjzjzjzjzjzj
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
I applied around Mid October and I still haven't received the decision. It has been more than 9 weeks! I don't know why they are taking so long.
Ahh, which course did you apply for?
username5845482
Rep:
Ahh, which course did you apply for?
MSc Marketing & Strategy
MiriCumberbatch6
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hey I'm also applying for 2022, need a forum where we can have our questions answered
Nonenicht
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I've applied for CDT MathSys 1+3 programme and received an invitation for an online interview. I've totally no idea what the interview is about...
sid.mish
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
MSc Marketing & Strategy
Hi Khushi, did you receive an offer yet?
username5845482
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by sid.mish)
Hi Khushi, did you receive an offer yet?
Hi, Sid! No. I'm still waiting. What about you?
sid.mish
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, Sid! No. I'm still waiting. What about you?
Its gonna take a lot of time, they said on the live chat 8-10 weeks. I applied on 4th December
username5845482
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Its gonna take a lot of time, they said on the live chat 8-10 weeks. I applied on 4th December
I applied on October 11th. It has been more than 13 weeks for me lol. What's your background?
sid.mish
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Can you drop your LinkedIn name so that we can connect?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Thanks for the information!
Looks like it is going to be a terribly long and anxious wait for all of us.
MSc 2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by username5845482)
I applied to the MSc Business & Finance 2022 intake. Got an offer in 6 weeks.
SHA1415
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I've also applied Msc Management and Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Waiting to hear back from Warwick desperately. How long does it normally take for them to reply?
MSc 2022
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SHA1415)
Hi, I've also applied Msc Management and Msc Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Waiting to hear back from Warwick desperately. How long does it normally take for them to reply?
6-8 weeks
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Hello! I received an offer for the MA in World Literature today. Would love to connect!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
Hey. I applied for their MA course "arts, enterprise & development" on the 16th of December and still haven't heard back. Guess its taking longer than usual. I am still feeling anxious
Warwick PG Rep
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MiriCumberbatch6)
Hey I'm also applying for 2022, need a forum where we can have our questions answered
Hii,

I'm a current MSc Computer Science student at Warwick. So if you or anyone has any questions about the University, please let me know.

With regards to waiting on a response, I applied last year around November time and received an offer on the 15th April, so don't stress if you haven't heard back yet!

Davina
purv123
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Did you get an offer yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
41.15%
The paper was reasonable (105)
46.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (17)
7.52%
It was TERRIBLE (11)
4.87%

Watched Threads