The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

University interview slot

Hey i am applying for jan 2022 intake and my course is msc global health care management..my funds are ready for fees and accommodation...my main query is that i came to know about that coventry University system us crashed and i dont get my interview on time..is that truee ...i need to know as soon as possible
Original post by karan jatt
Hey i am applying for jan 2022 intake and my course is msc global health care management..my funds are ready for fees and accommodation...my main query is that i came to know about that coventry University system us crashed and i dont get my interview on time..is that truee ...i need to know as soon as possible

If they say it then it is true... right?
call them to know about your interview.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Thank you for your message @karan jatt.

Interview slots are limited at the moment. Understandably, this isn't ideal as the start of term is around the corner. To ensure you get an interview slot, it's advised for you to check daily. Although this process is tedious, it's currently the only way of making sure you find an interview slot to get through the application process. If an interview is all that's left to fulfill all the conditions required of you, you are able to commence your course online. The International Office (IO) is putting together a plan in place which will be communicated to you and others in a similar position as you.
If you wish to speak to the IO, I suggest getting in touch using the social media platforms which you can find below.

Social Media

Please ensure you state your name and student ID so the university is able to identify you.

I hope this provides some insight. If you have any concerns or queries you'd like to ask please feel free to share!

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Reply 3
How can i get my interview slot easily
How can i get my interview slot easily

Hi @karan jatt,

Thank you for your response.

Sadly, there isn't an easier way to get an interview slow aside from what's already been mentioned.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest