Lancaster 2nd year house

Watch
Randomer642
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm looking for house for next year in Lancaster.
I am struggling to find anything on Lancaster University homes.
Even though I would prefer it be accredited by them I have seen one we like on studenthousinglancaster.co.uk.
Has anyone got any experience with this company? Or know anything about them?
Last edited by Randomer642; 1 month ago
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Randomer642)
Even though I would prefer it be accredited by them I have seen one we like on studenthousinglancaster.co.uk.
Try escape campus https://escapecampus.co.uk/ thats a good one to go through. My eldest is through mighty student living for second year, and I read they are hit and miss on social media, but at the time there was not many places with 8 beds in the city, but the one they found was a cracker and they never have any issues with Mighty at all.
Her flat are splitting to do year abroads and work placements for year 3, so she has signed up for private halls in the city.
Studenthousingcompany I'm not sure on how good they are, but it is a popular company.

How many rooms are you looking for?
Last edited by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂; 1 month ago
Lancaster University
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Randomer642)
Hi Randomer642,

I am currently with Yellow Door Lets and they have been pretty great. Any issues they have fixed within the day or the day after.

My current flatmates were with SHL last year and they didn't have the best experience. It was likely made worse by Covid meaning they had to work from home. I cannot give you any first hand experience I'm afraid, but I would suggest Yellow Door Lets over SHL. But there are plenty of housing companies you could go through though, so give a few of them a look and try to get a viewing.

At the end of the day, what is perfect for you wont necessarily be for everyone, so if you like the house it should be fine whichever company you go for. If you are really insure you could email Lancaster University Homes to ask for advice.

Hope this helps,
Jake (third year at Lancaster University)
Randomer642
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thanks, for the reply. Unfortunately Yellow Door Lets haven't got anymore properties available for 3 people.
I will try to email to ask for advice thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.82%
October 2021 (237)
44.89%
November 2021 (63)
11.93%
December 2021 (67)
12.69%
January 2021 (65)
12.31%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
8.33%