New games

Watch
Tnevo
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
As a gamer beginner would anyone suggest some games to get into that aren't too mainstream as I probably have tried them.
Currently I am playing Call of Duty, Fifa and F1 however I am starting to get bored of them and I see all these games that look so good that I want to try but I can't find the names of them.

Also please try to keep any suggestions not to close to pay to win or anything crazy explicit.

Thankyou, and please try to leave as many suggestions as possible.
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
you could try some nintendo games such as animal crossing, mario kart or legend of zelda breath of the wild(HIGHLY RECCOMEND)
Tnevo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
you could try some nintendo games such as animal crossing, mario kart or legend of zelda breath of the wild(HIGHLY RECCOMEND)
I've heard of Zelda and animal crossing but from the little I've seen of animal crossing it doesn't seem like the game for me. I might try out Zelda. Is it a single player game? And if it is does it grip your attention because I sometimes feel like I quickly lose interest in some single player games.
user432
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
far cry 6, cyberpunk, tales of arise, scarlet nexus?
Bowlol
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tnevo)
As a gamer beginner would anyone suggest some games to get into that aren't too mainstream as I probably have tried them.
Currently I am playing Call of Duty, Fifa and F1 however I am starting to get bored of them and I see all these games that look so good that I want to try but I can't find the names of them.

Also please try to keep any suggestions not to close to pay to win or anything crazy explicit.

Persona 5 royal is really good rather long though
HeHeHesiuuuu
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tnevo)

If you want a puzzle, get Hitman or something coz it’s a pretty good game
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Tony Hawk.
NightCap
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
What types of games do you think you'd be into? Tight, shorter single player story games?
MiladA
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
You could try:

HITMAN 3
Wolfenstein:The New Order (and then the other parts after)
Bully/Canis Canem Edit
Last edited by MiladA; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.33%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.76%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.87%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (41)
9.03%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (212)
46.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise