combined science- 5/6
drama-5/6
english language-5/6
english lit- 6
french- 4/5
history- U
Maths- 6

for sure, just put the effort in

I went from U-7 with minimum revision, my teachers were rubbish so they didn't see anyone potential, but I'm sure if you put enough work in you'll do amazing
Original post by sarahjanesmith

I went from U-7 with minimum revision, my teachers were rubbish so they didn't see anyone potential, but I'm sure if you put enough work in you'll do amazing

thank you so much
Original post by sarahjanesmith

do you have any tips
Yeah
For French, try using Duo lingo forums. Also order on Amazon some recommended workbooks and find old exam papers online too. There is a ton that you can do, here are some tips for your after school revision sessions here. Write out full practice questions, buy a pack of cheap flashcards, make full use of the colour coding technique, draw good pictures, and take odd timed breaks too. Make brief summary notes and limit overall phone time. Create colourful mind maps of articles etc. Produce a few different interesting cartoon strips and annotate pictures.
Original post by tinyperson
Yeah
For French, try using Duo lingo forums. Also order on Amazon some recommended workbooks and find old exam papers online too. There is a ton that you can do, here are some tips for your after school revision sessions here. Write out full practice questions, buy a pack of cheap flashcards, make full use of the colour coding technique, draw good pictures, and take odd timed breaks too. Make brief summary notes and limit overall phone time. Create colourful mind maps of articles etc. Produce a few different interesting cartoon strips and annotate pictures.

tysmm
Also there are a lot more useful revision tips.
Highlight entire quotes in the text in blue. Plan your English essays carefully. Use the wording of the exam question as the basis of your entire essay here. Pay attention to the number of marks that are given out and focus your attention more on the central themes of the text in question.
Answer the whole question properly as well. Know what to do in order to answer the original question fully. If you have bought revision guides and workbooks use them as part of your revision toolbox in addition. Make some brief summary notes. Read the question twice carefully to ensure that you know what to do.

Quick Reply

Latest