King's College - Biomedical Sciences 2022

Watch this thread
E13M10
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi Guys!

I thought it would be nice to share which common year 1 we have applied for and offers on this post.

I have applied for Biomedical sciences out of the degrees and I am still awaiting a response
Advertisement
Bt11
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by E13M10)
Hi Guys!

I thought it would be nice to share which common year 1 we have applied for and offers on this post.

I have applied for Biomedical sciences out of the degrees and I am still awaiting a response
me too! haven't heard anything back
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by Bt11)
me too! haven't heard anything back
what other schools have you applied for? and what are your grades?
Advertisement
Bt11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
what other schools have you applied for? and what are your grades?
This was my 5th option the other 4 where Medical schools, my GCSES weren't the best tbh
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by Bt11)
This was my 5th option the other 4 where Medical schools, my GCSES weren't the best tbh

ahh understood good luck x
Advertisement
Bt11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
ahh understood good luck x
thank you! and you too
SPAM30
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi Guys!

Hey Guys! I just got an offer from them today
Advertisement
E13M10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by SPAM30)
Hey Guys! I just got an offer from them today
Congratulations! Did they match AAA?
SPAM30
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Congratulations! Did they match AAA?
Yup!
Advertisement
pet.smith
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I applied to study neuroscience at KCL, is it possible to change it to biomedical sciences? Cause on the website it says all these courses have a common year 1 and I can switch after the first year. Would it be possible to switch before?

Thanks!
(I'm international)
Last edited by pet.smith; 3 months ago
E13M10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by pet.smith)
I applied to study neuroscience at KCL, is it possible to change it to biomedical sciences? Cause on the website it says all these courses have a common year 1 and I can switch after the first year. Would it be possible to switch before?

Thanks!
(I'm international)

Hi!
you will do the common year 1, which every student who applied for neuroscience, biomed, genetics so on will do. In year 2, you will decide whether you wanted to carry on with neuroscience or swap to another course avaliable with a common year 1
Advertisement
pet.smith
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi!
you will do the common year 1, which every student who applied for neuroscience, biomed, genetics so on will do. In year 2, you will decide whether you wanted to carry on with neuroscience or swap to another course avaliable with a common year 1
Hey! Yes, I understand that. But would it be possible to change to Biomed right now? I have not got my offer yet though
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by pet.smith)
Hey! Yes, I understand that. But would it be possible to change to Biomed right now? I have not got my offer yet though
no I don't think so although there is no point as the common year 1 will be the same for both
Advertisement
pet.smith
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
no I don't think so although there is no point as the common year 1 will be the same for both
oh okay! Thank you!!
Squishy05
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi Guys!

me too!! haven't heard back yet tho, the wait is killing me. Where else have you applied?
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by Squishy05)
me too!! haven't heard back yet tho, the wait is killing me. Where else have you applied?
UCL imperial Queen Mary and St George's
you?
Squishy05
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
UCL imperial Queen Mary and St George's
you?
We have almost all in common, I just applied to University of Edinburgh instead of St George's What were ur stats?
Advertisement
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by Squishy05)
We have almost all in common, I just applied to University of Edinburgh instead of St George's What were ur stats?

A*AA you?
steakk
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
A*AA you??
Have you heard back from Queen Mary?
E13M10
Rep:
(Original post by steakk)
Have you heard back from Queen Mary?
yes recieved an offer for ABB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (12)
21.05%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (5)
8.77%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
7.02%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (7)
12.28%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
28.07%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
22.81%

Watched Threads